OT: Official Sports Media Thread X: WEEI's owner is nearly broke

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankerC

Jun 24, 2016
Lewiston, Maine
Felger is just dumb. If he doesnt like Pastrnak cause he hasnt won a championship, followup question would be, “Who is his favorite Red Sox player of all time”. If it anyone prior to the 2004 team, guy is just making shit up.

Reactions: Gordoff

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Why do any of you care if they talk about the Bruins anyway? This bugged me 20 years ago when EEI never did, but now you can get amazing hockey talk anytime you want from anywhere you want.

Plus, which radio host is gonna do a better job discussing the team than the people who post on this forum? We know way more than they do!
Exactly. Why bother having some talking head that hasn’t watched more than 5 minutes of a game, and doesn’t understand the nuances of the sport, try to give you their opinion? Nothing against those who do seek that out, but f*** those clowns. Most of them have zero to free about the team, the game, or the sport. I’d rather talk to folks here instead.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Felger hates the Pastrnak deal and is just ragging on him. My god.
Which is consistent because he’s never been a fan. He in fact crucified him for getting hurt slipping on ice leaving a team dinner right before the playoffs a couple of years ago.

Reactions: Alicat

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Which is consistent because he’s never been a fan. He in fact crucified him for getting hurt slipping on ice leaving a team dinner right before the playoffs a couple of years ago.

He just brought that up again actually lol

• Haha
Reactions: LSCII

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
The Bruins had no choice, pay their elite goal scorer or be a league wide embarrassment for a generation as he dominates elsewhere and walks away for nothing. Maybe that would have been good radio

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
The Bruins had no choice, pay their elite goal scorer or be a league wide embarrassment for a generation as he dominates elsewhere and walks away for nothing. Maybe that would have been good radio
Just like he was hoping the Pats would get rid of TB a decade ago for Andrew Luck and that never happened. :laugh:

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I saw these two tweets on top of each other in my feed and I was so, so, so confused.

Screenshot_20230302-155528.png

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Why do any of you care if they talk about the Bruins anyway? This bugged me 20 years ago when EEI never did, but now you can get amazing hockey talk anytime you want from anywhere you want.

Plus, which radio host is gonna do a better job discussing the team than the people who post on this forum? We know way more than they do!
Yup agree

There are so many good to great hockey podcasts local and National

Milbury Unplugged is excellent as a radio spot Thursday at 8:20 and Raycroft at 11

Both stations have weekend hockey shows- 98.5 is outstanding and WEEI is very good - they are only on for an hour and have Raycroft who’s good. I believe I walked by host Bridgette Proulx on way upstairs last night before game - she’s underrated and as a producer who knows Bruins and college hockey should get her on a spot during her shifts to work Bruins into the Mac Jones talk

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Ty Anderson will be on at 10am for an hour to talk Bruins. He's with Beetle and Joe Murray.

They sent Zo home yesterday b/c he wasn't feeling well

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Felger knows nothing about hockey. Matter of fact, he's a goalie, which means he knows less than nothing about hockey.

• Haha
Reactions: Alicat and LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad