OT: Official Sports Media Thread X: WEEI's owner is nearly broke

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Well it is a story and a topic to talk about this season when it comes to the Bruins. Of course that's going to come up when they spend an hour on the Bruins. Which they did to start their show today 2-3pm.
They dropped that line 5 minutes before the show ended

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I know, I heard it. As I posted before, felger said the Bruins team is good but not that great, in comparison to that Habs roster. He wasn't just willy nilly saying the Bruins are good not great.
I downloaded the first hour so I can hear the full conversation. Just tired of them being disrespected

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I listened and I just know what he’s doing. Mazz doesn’t know shit besides b ball. He’s Felgers chihuahua.

• Haha
Reactions: Alicat

LetsGoBruins97

May 17, 2022
Arlington, VA
With Brady gone, I thought that the insufferable amounts of Patriots talk on sports radio would become more manageable. I understand that football will always be king, but I did not expect the amount of filler Patriots discussion that is still happening IN MARCH with the B's on a historic run, re-signing Pastrnak, and in the midst of a hectic trade deadline, plenty to bitch about regarding the Red Sox and the Celtics doing their thing, as well.

Reactions: Alicat

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The NFL is king.

Even if the bottom were to fall out of the Patriots organization, they’d probably still be the lead story.

No way they go back to the pre-Parcells days in terms of interest, even if they’re horrible.

Reactions: LSCII and Alicat

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Why do any of you care if they talk about the Bruins anyway? This bugged me 20 years ago when EEI never did, but now you can get amazing hockey talk anytime you want from anywhere you want.

Plus, which radio host is gonna do a better job discussing the team than the people who post on this forum? We know way more than they do!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Why do any of you care if they talk about the Bruins anyway? This bugged me 20 years ago when EEI never did, but now you can get amazing hockey talk anytime you want from anywhere you want.

Plus, which radio host is gonna do a better job discussing the team than the people who post on this forum? We know way more than they do!
Would just be nice for the supposed flagship station of the Bruins to actually give them the attention they deserve after the moves made today. They can spare a day talking about them. The Pats problems will still be there tomorrow

Reactions: FRyan4426

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Would just be nice for the supposed flagship station of the Bruins to actually give them the attention they deserve after the moves made today. They can spare a day talking about them. The Pats problems will still be there tomorrow

I don't want, let alone need, the 10-2 show on the Soprts Hub talking Bruins. We know T&R and F&M do, and that's much much better.

Reactions: LSCII and Alicat

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Turned on 985 to see if they're talking Bruins, and they're just interviewing Bruce Arena about the Revs

FRyan4426

Feb 15, 2023
Kingston, MA
I don't want, let alone need, the 10-2 show on the Soprts Hub talking Bruins. We know T&R and F&M do, and that's much much better.
This is a good point. Tubby and Zo talking hockey is like nails on a chalkboard. It’s weird how Zo mocks every other team that isn’t the Pats.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
AI version of felger and mazz I generated that's way too positive:

create a script of the felger and massarotti program discussing the bruins

Host 1: Welcome back to Felger and Massarotti, where we’re going to shift our focus to the Bruins now. It’s been an interesting season for them so far, huh Tony?
Host 2: Yeah, definitely. They’ve had their ups and downs, but overall they’re still in a pretty good position.
Host 1: Yeah, they’re currently third in the division, just behind the Islanders and the Capitals. What do you think has been their biggest strength so far this season?
Host 2: Well, obviously their goaltending has been outstanding. Tuukka Rask has been playing like the elite goalie he is, and Jeremy Swayman has been a great backup.
Host 1: Absolutely, and their defense has been pretty solid too. Charlie McAvoy has been a standout player, and Matt Grzelcyk has been stepping up in a big way.
Host 2: And let’s not forget about their offense. They’ve got a lot of depth there, with guys like Patrice Bergeron, Brad Marchand, and David Pastrnak leading the way.
Host 1: Yeah, but they’ve also had some issues with consistency. They’ve had some games where they’ve looked unbeatable, and others where they’ve just looked flat.
Host 2: That’s true, but I think that’s just part of the nature of the NHL season. Every team is going to have their ups and downs, and the Bruins have still managed to come out on top more often than not.
Host 1: That’s a fair point. So looking ahead, what do you think they need to do to make a deep playoff run?
Host 2: Well, I think they need to stay healthy for one thing. They’ve had some injuries this season, and that’s always a concern.
Host 1: Agreed. And I think they need to keep playing the way they’ve been playing. They’ve been playing with a lot of energy and intensity, and if they can maintain that, they’ll be a tough team to beat.
Host 2: And of course, they’ll need to get some good performances from their role players as well. Guys like Charlie Coyle and Craig Smith are going to be key in the playoffs.
Host 1: Definitely. It should be an exciting run to the playoffs for the Bruins and their fans.
Host 2: No doubt about it. And that’s all the time we have for today, folks. Thanks for tuning in to Felger and Massarotti, and we’ll see you next time.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
A73C76F1-CAB9-4059-96AF-B10B1BFDEC37.jpeg

6010149C-FD84-43F2-91CC-99DB802A6902.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad