OT: Official Sports Media Thread X: WEEI's owner is nearly broke

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Felger knows nothing about hockey. Matter of fact, he's a goalie, which means he knows less than nothing about hockey.
81C68573-7B01-4077-A0D2-FC20BFE86B58.jpeg

Reactions: smithformeragent

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

My niece went on a couple dates with a goalie once. Went to a Beanpot game together. She said he knew less about hockey than she did. Now granted this girl was raised on hockey and was a season ticket holder from her teens onward, but she was still shocked how little he knew.

Got a nephew who is a tender, too. His dad and I once asked him if he pays attention to the game when it's not in his end. His answer? "Naw, I just pick one song before the game and sing it in my head until the puck comes my way. "

They are all weirdos. Every one of them.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
My niece went on a couple dates with a goalie once. Went to a Beanpot game together. She said he knew less about hockey than she did. Now granted this girl was raised on hockey and was a season ticket holder from her teens onward, but she was still shocked how little he knew.

Got a nephew who is a tender, too. His dad and I once asked him if he pays attention to the game when it's not in his end. His answer? "Naw, I just pick one song before the game and sing it in my head until the puck comes my way. "

well I wont argue the weird part. I think my OCD worked in my favor.
But I think I know about hockey.

:D

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Yep. They are going to need to shed a few guys like hall and gryz. Guys who make a few mil. And replace them with young guys on elc’s.

But that’s what they should be doing anyways.
Right.

But in a hard cap, as we’re seeing now, at the end of the day you have to be under the cap.

It’s not the NFL where you can restructure mid deal and convert money to bonuses etc to fudge the numbers.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH

This part sounds like me, to be fair.

Babajingo

Goalie from Mites to college. Many years, when the play was in the other end, i would just skate around my net and sing either "Dream On" or "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road". Some coaches really hated it, others didn't mind. To this day, whenever I hear those songs, all i can smell is my stinky, never washed goalie equip.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Right.

But in a hard cap, as we’re seeing now, at the end of the day you have to be under the cap.

It’s not the NFL where you can restructure mid deal and convert money to bonuses etc to fudge the numbers.

Exactly. And he couldn’t even do that lol

Reactions: 13Hockey

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Goalie from Mites to college. Many years, when the play was in the other end, i would just skate around my net and sing either "Dream On" or "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road". Some coaches really hated it, others didn't mind. To this day, whenever I hear those songs, all i can smell is my stinky, never washed goalie equip.
Wasn’t Sway singing “Backstreet’s Back” a couple weeks ago?

I just quote movies constantly. From the time we’re changing to the end buzzer.

Usually stuff like Major League and vintage Adam Sandler.

Guys like up for a draw. Official gets ready to drop the puck. “It was out of my reach. What’d you want me to do, dive for it?”

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Felger has a team at 86.5 million that was 2 players short and didn’t include overages

SEE BRUINS FANS ITS SO EASY TO MAKE IT WORK

He’s such a idiot

• Wow
Reactions: smithformeragent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad