OT: Official Sports Media Thread X: WEEI's owner is nearly broke

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Scratch and sniff!
7D76A225-9877-4353-806F-E7CCAB4DD49F.jpeg

Reactions: Babajingo

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
He was such a buffoon this afternoon. "The cap will be between $84-85 million." If teams like Toronto NY Rags make it to late rounds possibly $89 million?" WTF is it with this guy? He even said that he and Ty Anderson mulled it over.

I typically like Felger and Mazz’s schtick, but I just can’t today.
It was truly terrible. Completely misinformed.

Reactions: 13Hockey

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I actually enjoyed the saying lol. A laughable error on his part, but it KINDA works as a hype speech closer?

Anyway, I give Felger credit for entertaining some NHL discussion 10-12 years ago, but since then he's been embarrassing himself nonstop
Then you don’t understand the worst of that.

He continued for days with it like it was an actual Hockey saying.

Reactions: Gordoff

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
March 6th and they're talking about QB arm strength. Zolak & Bertrand are beyond bad.

To each their own but I disagree.
Mid-day show is the only one who acknowledges that New England actually has an MLS Franchise in the Revolution, and has Bruce Arena on weekly.... since there's no coverage otherwise now that MLS has gone the route to Apple outside of the Token appearance on Fox and the local TV coverage is non-existent now after being on NBC Sports Boston/WBZ

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
Mid-day show is the only one who acknowledges that New England actually has an MLS Franchise in the Revolution, and has Bruce Arena on weekly.... since there's no coverage otherwise now that MLS has gone the route to Apple outside of the Token appearance on Fox and the local TV coverage is non-existent now after being on NBC Sports Boston/WBZ
Meh, I don't think many people tune in to hear about the Revs or MLS.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
Revs only drew 13,176 for the home opener
I've lived in Foxboro for 14 years. Never been to a Revs game. Might be the most popular sport in the world, but I'm completely disinterested. Nor do I think soccer talk on radio is going to get people like me to suddenly give a damn. I watched the World Cup final, which was unreal, but haven't even considered watching soccer since, nor will I probably until 2026.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I've lived in Foxboro for 14 years. Never been to a Revs game. Might be the most popular sport in the world, but I'm completely disinterested. Nor do I think soccer talk on radio is going to get people like me to suddenly give a damn. I watched the World Cup final, which was unreal, but haven't even considered watching soccer since, nor will I probably until 2026.
thing about soccer is i couldnt tell the difference between watching a good high school soccer game or the best teams in the world. it all looks the same to me.

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

What a ****king schmuck! "Gary Bettman is my friend" do you think that endears hockey fans to you pal?

Soccer and Golf on tv for me are essentially the same: When I want a good nap I tune in to either and off to la la land.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad