Official 2015 tank thread IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Awesome. I go to check the scores and see this: The information you requested is not available at this time, please check back again soon.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Mike Schopp ‏@Schopptalk 11m11 minutes ago

Applause at @716FoodandSport for that @EdmontonOilers shortie.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
How can anyone say this season isn't about getting McDavid or Eichel. We built an incredibly bad team to secure one of them, it's not even funny how far behind any other team we are. It's like we are playing a completely different sport.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
How can anyone say this season isn't about getting McDavid or Eichel. We built an incredibly bad team to secure one of them, it's not even funny how far behind any other team we are. It's like we are playing a completely different sport.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait til after the trade deadline. The Amerks will be using Sabres as callups. :sarcasm:

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I hope people who said the "but the kids are developing" argument realize how stupid that was. A season like this has to result in McEichel. I am sorry but Hanifin, Marner or Strome are not worth this.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I hope people who said the "but the kids are developing" argument realize how stupid that was. A season like this has to result in McEichel. I am sorry but Hanifin, Marner or Strome are not worth this.

Word.

KennyFnPowers*

I see ARIZONA is taking the news really well... ouch

oh wait. that's BUFFALO. :facepalm:

ZeroPT*

I hope people who said the "but they kids are developing" argument realize how stupid that was. A season like this has to result in McEichel. I am sorry but Hanifin, Marner or Strome are not worth this.

It isn't. The season was nowhere near as bleak as it is now. When yu have two guys playing like legitimate top 4 D-men and can't even buy a drink, it's positive. Same with Girgensons.

And again, seeing the positives and recognizing what it could mean is not being against the tank.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Ray Emery is really bad. If Phillys top line slows down at all then they're going to be bottom 5 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad