Official 2015 tank thread IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
The East is so bad. I don't know how the game will end, but Edmonton is easily outplaying the Lightning in Tampa through 40 minutes. Watching that game and comparing it to our "performance" in Tampa last Friday, there's no contest.

(Unfortunately, they'll now try to sit on their one-goal lead, lose momentum and the lead, and then probably lose late in regulation. :laugh: )

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Edmonton could honestly be a bubble wild card team in the East. Last year as well.

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
The Sabres are doing their part tonight. It's slightly alarming that at least half of our future D is here, though, and they're giving up 5 goals to Minny...

This can't be good for Risto or Zads right now.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
2-1 Oil at the end of the 2nd, we are down 6-0, we are pretty much guaranteed at this point to lose our 9th straight! The Oil have a big 3rd coming up

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
The Sabres are doing there part tonight. It's slightly alarming that at least half of our future D is here, though, and they're giving up 5 goals to Minny...

This can't be good for Risto or Zads right now.

Why alarming? .. They're 19 and 20 years old.

KennyFnPowers*

2-1 Oil at the end of the 2nd, we are down 6-0, we are pretty much guaranteed at this point to lose our 9th straight! The Oil have a big 3rd coming up

dude its only 5-0. dont be a liar!

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC

Oh, no, you quoted before I fixed "there" vs. "their." :laugh:

I'm not sure getting bombed night in and night out is too good for them at this point. I really just want this season to end...and for Arizona to fold.

KennyFnPowers*

right, Risto is way better than last year, and he went through the same thing then too. I would argue it's actually better to get your a$$ whopped for a yr or two. they're smart, they'll remember how much they don't want to go through this sh!z again down the road.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Oh, no, you quoted before I fixed "there" vs. "their." :laugh:

I'm not sure getting bombed night in and night out is too good for them at this point. I really just want this season to end...and for Arizona to fold.

Gotcha. I mistook what you were "alarmed" about.

indigoo

Nov 26, 2011
While some people sit and worry about Nolan and whether or not he should be fired, I'm smiling my way towards another loss and McDavid. Only a few more months...With new teams in the fray we need all the help we can get.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
At this point, I wish the break wasn't coming up. Want to ride this losing streak for as long as possible

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
We need to injure Justin Schultz when we play Edmonton again. The guy is a better tank commander than Meszaros and Benoit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad