OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
All but one person I have talked to (6 people) got C or less. So, we (especially you) did pretty good.

Wow really? Everyone I've talked to (including you) has gotten like B and up. I'm really curious what the average on it was.

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Wow really? Everyone I've talked to (including you) has gotten like B and up. I'm really curious what the average on it was.

Weird, it was definitely an off test for my friends I spoke to. They usually get high marks, especially on this kind of stuff. Im gonna guess the average was a B then.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
For my part, I passed my transfer exam and I'm now officially a PhD.

In two years, I'll change my username to Dr. Anglesmith, PhD.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I think we're asking for too much, there is no cure for what ails them.

Dr.AS's GDTs

tumblr_inline_nb7bi5BZfC1syrtoz.gif

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
MRU has such a complicated system when it comes to seeing what classes I have left in my degree. So annoying, as now I have to hopefully book a meeting with an advisor in the next 5 days since I register for Fall classes on March 9. :shakehead

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Oh god, I just realized that I missed an important word in my post a few days ago. I'm now officially a PhD. student, not a PhD. :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So this means you can 'write' your PhD then?

It means I have two years of research and teaching and one more course, sometime in those two years I'll do a candidacy exam, then I'll write up my thesis at the end and defend it. Then I will be a doctor.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Do you have some idea of what your thesis will be at this point?

(Forgive me, I have no idea how to obtain a PhD lol)

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Do you have some idea of what your thesis will be at this point?

(Forgive me, I have no idea how to obtain a PhD lol)

Yeah man. I'm exploring electrooptic properties of cadmium zinc telluride crystals.

And stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad