OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahvi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Yeah man. I'm exploring electrooptic properties of cadmium zinc telluride crystals.

And stuff.

Chemistry, I guess? I've been a ph.d. student officially at my university since 2007, but I had to (or was able to) completely change my topic 2-3 years ago (it's a really long story...). I study at the IT faculty but my thesis is more about education (project-based learning), hopefully I can defend my thesis nex year.

And not to depress you, but... http://phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1780 :cry:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
AF, at the time of writing this you are the last poster in the 5 threads at the top of this board. And the AF thread that's stickied.

May 27, 2012
Earth
AF, at the time of writing this you are the last poster in the 5 threads at the top of this board. And the AF thread that's stickied.

Why did you ruin it ?

E3egaDz.gif

May 27, 2012
Earth
I gave my friend codes for the Humble Bundle Star Wars games last month and he hasn't used them. I don't think he will. Send a PM if you want a game, all for steam. I will send the code.

Games are:

Battlefront II
Knights Of The Old Republic
Empire At War Gold Pack

I know I had doubles of games. These are the ones I already have. Cost me $25 dollars for 80-90 dollars worth of games.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Anyone else having issues with threads appearing with unread posts when they have been read? I even went to the thing to mark this forum read, left the Flames section and returned to them showing as unread again.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Yeah I am having the same problem. It doesn't show you post when going into advanced settings when I go down and see the other posts. Wonder whats going on.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah no wit's not showing recent posts but everything shows as read :laugh:

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
So the palm of my left hand was super itchy, then I remembered that old wives tale about if your left hand is itchy it means you are getting money. So I checked my bank and I got my tax monies. :laugh::laugh:

Go me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad