Off-season thread

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Nuh uh ...

Source?

You get nothing until you hit us with a breakdown on the cap implications of the current roster. SOMETHING IS AFOOT.

Or we’re not playing any rookies.

Idk I guess the only thing that confuses me is Bayreuther. Is he just 7D insurance? He’s the only one we need to send down to be compliant. But it seems like everyone is competing for a 4th line spot on offense as I imagine Steel is the only non-lock player.

Last edited:

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Imagine what's possible for WJ if Ryan Suter didn't run PP2.

BRINGING IT BACK TO SUTER

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I can't wait for the intermission reports from the Wings' broadcast at Traverse City celebrating Petry's return home. He's going to turn it all around boys.

David Castillo

Oct 29, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Random I know

But I blocked BHH on Twitter cause his shit always came into my feed and I can't f***ing stand those stupid f***ing looking heads f*** f***

I used to like them because I thought "hockey is vanilla AF and at last, something approaching effort and creativity" but their bizarre judgment, and the fact that the art basically looks like the same tuned me out.

Which means you're either gonna love the stuff I got planned at the Star Stack or hate it. I'm commissioning Ryan Kozelman for some original artwork over there.

4f55e38bf0ceb1642ced3330228296ef.jpg

I've always dug his style and felt like it would be perfect.

Still working out the details but I've been giving him as many random info (like Seguin's "chicken leg" and Hintz' tattoo) as I could on all the most important Stars.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Alright, another RHD gone (glad petry did not come to Dallas) and it’s time for the Pesce to Dallas move.

Someone que Jim. It’s his turn for his line.

Reactions: 506

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad