Off-season thread

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Hakanpaa traded to Montreal in the Petry deal. These are then the pairs.

Lindell-Miro
Suter-Petry
Harley-Hanley

Scratch: Lundkvist

You’re dreaming if you think Lundkvist is about to get scratched. He played 60 games last year and you expect that to go down?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
You’re dreaming if you think Lundkvist is about to get scratched. He played 60 games last year and you expect that to go down?
Well, since the Petry trade probably doesn't happen until the deadline, you're correct. Lundkvist will get another 60 games this season as well.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
someone should have a heart to heart with Ryan Suter and convince him to retire

1691616843306.gif

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
So funny to see all the people mad about Lundkvist getting scratched last spring in favor of vets now wanting to bring in another vet to ensure he keeps eating scratches. :laugh:

David Castillo

Oct 29, 2014
San Antonio, TX
As am I! (I've been working on a deep dive on Thomas Harley and I keep wavering between "the defense might be okay because Harley's really really good offensively" and "wait a second...Harley still needs work, and this team is a Heiskanen injury away from a catastrophic collapse.")

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
As am I! (I've been working on a deep dive on Thomas Harley and I keep wavering between "the defense might be okay because Harley's really really good offensively" and "wait a second...Harley still needs work, and this team is a Heiskanen injury away from a catastrophic collapse.")

IMG_2594.gif

Reactions: David Castillo

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas

We joke about Petry, but they really do need one more guy back there for cheap just in case.

Reactions: David Castillo

Ub the Bub

Feb 9, 2010
We joke about Petry, but they really do need one more guy back there for cheap just in case.
I mean, isn't Bayreuther that one cheap guy just in case? Not saying you have to be satisfied with that, but seems to me like that's exactly the reason why he's here...

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
I mean, isn't Bayreuther that one cheap guy just in case? Not saying you have to be satisfied with that, but seems to me like that's exactly the reason why he's here...
Bayreuther ain’t gonna move up the lineup to eat you 20-25 good minutes a night in the event of a Miro injury. He’s more of a fill in on the bottom pair. Tanev or Petry at least have some capability of it

Reactions: Dallasman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad