Off-season thread

Sports2

WDI
Jul 1, 2018
I do not want more old men on our blue line...
Nill:

gstj7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dallasman and 506

Johno

Deserved it Tour - the sloppy seconds
Oct 30, 2013
There's no reason to get Petry right now. Wait til the deadline and then get him, if he's even needed at that point.
Nill’s gonna get him just in case and also because he has FOMO about someone else nabbing the oldest trade target available

Jul 4, 2010
New Brunswick
I was in the camp of "Nill's not done yet" but I'm starting the think we won't see a move until the trade deadline...

Starsfansfromqc

Sep 8, 2018
Unless you can ship in Suter in that trade, I would pass on Petry for now. You've got to give a chance to the kid here. Lundqvist needs to play. If Lundqvist is really not up to the task then you move at the deadline or before if there is some injury but for now, lets just see how Lundqvist will look at training camp.

I'm pretty sure Nill is done for now.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Suter isn't moving . He has a NMC and he's not going to a non-contender.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Just when you thought we were out of the woods with Hab fan trade proposals the reacquisition of Petry has breathed new life into the feeding frenzy.

Sadly, we have but one Denis Gurianov to give.

Johno

Deserved it Tour - the sloppy seconds
Oct 30, 2013
Just when you thought we were out of the woods with Hab fan trade proposals the reacquisition of Petry has breathed new life into the feeding frenzy.

Sadly, we have but one Denis Gurianov to give.
One slightly used Radek Faksa could slide onto the table

Just show them this highlight and they'll think they can fix him.

Reactions: piqued

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
In all seriousness, there are a couple of problems with Petry.

First he went to Michigan State, not Michigan Tech. How does this help fulfill our bloodpact with Tech?

Secondly, he's not even from Madison Wisconsin. The other players probably can't understand his language/dialect.

Thirdly he's 35, about to turn 36. That's an entire generation younger than our core.

And lastly he hasn't been bought out. Is it even legal to acquire him?

Reactions: Johno

Jul 4, 2010
New Brunswick
Not sure if any of you listen to the Locked On Stars podcast - the host Dane is leaving. Going to be a replacement and the show will live on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad