Off-season thread

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Heika is a nice dude, but he is basically semi-retired. He doesn't actually create any stories or do anything important he just posts news on the Stars website basically.

Yes. He's not really much of a content creator anymore.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Some of their fans have definitely watched Stars hockey so kudos to them for sure. The others are uh..an enthusiastic bunch.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Idk how I found this but holy f*** it’s a fun read - Rumor: - 2023-2024 Trade Rumors and Free Agency: Off-season is in full swing

bruh we don’t even think about u

Not gonna lie I enjoyed reading other fans talking about and some even defending our team. Did not expect several pages of it tho jeez

Some funny stuff in there tho, like how Johnston apparently doesn't have top line potential and how the Avs have multiple prospects better than Stankoven.

Funny that there's been more discussion about us over there than over here lately :laugh:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Question (and this is not rhetorical): Is Benn-Johnston-Dadonov the best Dallas can do for Wyatt for the next two years?

As long as it works it will stick together . Coaches are usually not breaking up functioning lines. Also depends on how the other non-topline guys perform together.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Question (and this is not rhetorical): Is Benn-Johnston-Dadonov the best Dallas can do for Wyatt for the next two years?
I'm fine with it if the Bennaissance continues, but if Jamie looks like he aged five years this off season I'd like to see some kind of Duchesne/Wyatt/Seguin experiment.

Of course this also depends on what happens with Stank and Bourque and Marchment's play too. Gonna be some interesting storylines.

Reactions: LT and piqued

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Duchain and Saquon will have the /best/ chemistry. I demand the hit piece.
I wouldn’t mind as much if @Satan was a Newfie

IMG_2553.gif

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I actually blame Stevie D for me always putting an 's' in Matt's last name.

I apologize profusely, and have submitted the paperwork for a self ban. @LT is a bit of a delegator though, so expect it to sit on his desk for 3-4 weeks before he passes the buck.
@LT is working closely with Elon to help us migrate our operation over to X. We’re going to trade NHL players in NFT form. No need for pesky phone calls anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: Smelling Salt

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I actually blame Stevie D for me always putting an 's' in Matt's last name.

I apologize profusely, and have submitted the paperwork for a self ban. @LT is a bit of a delegator though, so expect it to sit on his desk for 3-4 weeks before he passes the buck.

i'll get to it later

Reactions: Smelling Salt

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
@LT is working closely with Elon to help us migrate our operation over to X. We’re going to trade NHL players in NFT form. No need for pesky phone calls anymore.

X is dead

All my homies are using carrier pigeons now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad