Off-season thread

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
I’m not out on Mush yet. About a 40 point pace if he played 82, and that was with nagging injuries and possibly one of the worst, most unlucky goal slumps I’ve ever seen. Don’t think that’s a bad contract just yet, but wish we got more from him against Vegas.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
New 32 thoughts podcast out -

Detroit is pretty much out on DeBrincat.

Isles have checked in on him

Friedman mentioned Dallas again but cites the lack of cap space. But then he goes on to say “Jim Nill is a creative guy, if Dallas wants DeBrincat they’ll find a way”.

It’s more nothing news but it looks to me Dallas’ priority is another forward

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Hmmm I don't know if I agree. The roster needs playmakers. That is Wheeler. I see the argument when it comes to cost/age but the team lacks creativity at forward which is why Domi was so noticeable.

With that said, his best fit would be with Jamie and Wyatt. My tummy is aching thinking about him with Seguin and Marchment.
Dadonov is wacky and i cant describe his play in a sentence but I like it

Kiorei

Jan 22, 2014
Denton, Texas
I don't really want DeBrincat; what's the consensus? I've just seen that Duchene has been bought out. Dallas seems like the place he would like for cheap maybe? He strikes me as a Fort Worth guy. Probably Carolina though.

Reactions: roryjones

Sports2

WDI
Jul 1, 2018
I’m not out on Mush yet. About a 40 point pace if he played 82, and that was with nagging injuries and possibly one of the worst, most unlucky goal slumps I’ve ever seen. Don’t think that’s a bad contract just yet, but wish we got more from him against Vegas.
Its just too much commitment and risk to not walk away from if you have the opportunity IMO. Would open up a ton of cap space for... D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad