Off-season thread

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
If you can get him for like Dadonov money, sure, whatever. The priority has to be defense. The offense has enough guys that can take another step (Johnston, Dellandrea, Stankoven, Mush, etc) that you can skirt on depth a bit. The defense doesn’t really outside of Harley and Nils.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I think this is the final buyout for this round, no?
yeah, after today, it's not until next year, unless we acquire someone who has an arbitration case then we get a short 2nd window after that ruling

This is the hardest I’ve seen you try to manifest something on here
I don't want to say I campaigned hard for it, but I offered to pay Gaglardi the cost of the buyout

Dallasman

Jun 23, 2002
You never know...
yeah, after today, it's not until next year, unless we acquire someone who has an arbitration case then we get a short 2nd window after that ruling

I don't want to say I campaigned hard for it, but I offered to pay Gaglardi the cost of the buyout
I mean the 10am MST is the cut off for buyouts, not 4pm CDT.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I mean the 10am MST is the cut off for buyouts, not 4pm CDT.
the deadline is 5pm eastern. players had to be on waivers by 10am today to make it by the deadline, but Suter is exempt from waivers so it doesn't apply to him

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Speaking of hard

This is hard on the eyes. But he can still pass the puck. Expect a half-ass effort on the back check, though that is mostly because he is sucking wind

• Haha
Reactions: Zapp

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I just want a top 6 RW. We’re f***ed when Pavs is done. 0 organizational depth at RW unless the plan to play Bourque there, which idk how that will go.

Reactions: LT

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I just want a top 6 RW. We’re f***ed when Pavs is done. 0 organizational depth at RW unless the plan to play Bourque there, which idk how that will go.
Haven't our 2 best prospects (Stank and Bourque) played RW at times?

Edit: Stank is small and Bourque isn't huge either. I kinda assumed they would both end up as wingers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad