Off-season thread

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB

This is good to hear, but has there been any indication of what we are looking for? Other than us having interest in Dcat.

The flames seem interested in downgrading players to pick up mid round picks. What would we have to add to Miller to get Tanev?

Dallasman

Jun 23, 2002
You never know...
This is good to hear, but has there been any indication of what we are looking for? Other than us having interest in Dcat.

The flames seem interested in downgrading players to pick up mid round picks. What would we have to add to Miller to get Tanev?
You'll never hear us involved with much so to hear we are going hard after DeBrincat is a shock.

Last edited:

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Is Keller still available? I would be happy if Stankoven turned into Keller. That being said I would gladly move some pieces for him including Stankoven.
The Coyotes almost have to keep Keller to reach the cap floor.

My guess is this move is more about freeing up a roster spot, a bit of cap space, and recovering a low-value pick after having traded away a few middling picks at the deadline.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Nill never talks, so nothing ever comes from him. Chances are the Stars stuff came from either DeBrincat’s agent or the Sens in a hope to drum up trade buzz.

Shapiro reported he had a “source” that confirmed Dallas was in on DBC

skygodz187

Feb 15, 2015
If there was anytime to make a call for Ethan Baer today is the day. The Canucks are fielding calls for the young Dman and he would fit nicely on yhe Stars

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad