Off-season thread

soccermendoza

Nov 13, 2021
Shame I have to post this again so soon.

View attachment 724224

He hasn’t even turned 23 yet and he had a pretty good start for a rookie d-man. He didn’t light the world on fire but when he would get scratched he’d come right back and rip a goal into the net and be very active in plays. That’s impressive for a rookie defensemen…

He’s going to get better in his own end I have no doubt about that. I get some of the frustrations but some of the hyperbole around Lundkvist is nuts. He was a way better prospect at his age than anyone we would’ve picked in that range and he’s a RHD who can skate and handle the puck really well. A little patience will go a long way with this.
yeah

he's gonna be good

Reactions: LT

skygodz187

Feb 15, 2015
Bear next to Miro would be next level.

A guy like Carlo from the Penguins wouldn't be bad either of course you will have to move Faska some how some way

skygodz187

Feb 15, 2015
Cal Foote FA
Ethan Bear FA
Christian Fischer FA

All three of those would be on speed dial

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014

He better shine the shit out of that "gm of the year award" it's literally the only award he's going to win as GM of a hockey team.

Idk how a GM can be this out of touch with how outright bad a player was all year, hell all they have to do is look at... Literally any game, any set of advanced stats. 2 weeks of being carried by Miro doesn't make up for 2yrs of dogshit

Last edited:

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Not sure if there's something going on with Mike McLeod and the team canada investigation, but I'm surprised NJ didn't qualify him

He's a guy I'd like to sign here if it worked out

Morry83

14-90-91
Mar 16, 2013
Predictions on the random, out of nowhere, relatively inconsequential signing? There’s always someone…

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Predictions on the random, out of nowhere, relatively inconsequential signing? There’s always someone…

Could be anything this year with the UFA crop, tbh.

My random nonsense prediction for the Stars is that they will:

Trade Miller off and sign Gostisbehere

or

Sign Evan Rodrigues

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'd take a Radko Gudas type signing

Don't mind Clifton either

Wish we had something exciting to think about over night. Last year we had the potential Burns trade. This year it's dead silent around us it seems outside of some minor DeBrincat stuff and the reported interest we had in signing Blake Wheeler, who wants to go to the East.

Words can't express how much I'd love a Duchene signing but that'll never happen. Kinda seems like the Islanders or even back to the Avalanche for him

Last edited:
Reactions: mc3488

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad