GDT: NY Islanders @ Ottawa Senators | 5:30PM | TV TSN5 / RDS2 and TSN 1200 | The Daniel Alfredsson HHOF Spectacular

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Stutzle wasn’t too bad in this game IMO.

His ability to maintain possession in the zone is unmatched on the team.
15 points in 15 games so far

Somehow my dumb ass still believes this season can be saved. We’re honestly better than a lot of teams who are doing better than the Senators, its pissing me off
At some point you will have to convince yourself that it isn't the case

Reactions: NB613 and Rodzilla

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Joseph was so good last year..this year he looks awful...Motte very quiet too...Brass isn't going to score a lot....we need difference makers from our bottom 6 from someone not named Pinto

Reactions: Alex1234

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Teams are adjusting to his enter the zone and curl back move quite a bit.
That's the thing. Team have adjust to all our style of entry.

Like on the PP. They always does the same. Some time they have the room to challenge the defenceman but they always pass it back to Tkachuk on the board and to the D. It's 9/10 time entering by the left with Tkachuk just standing there. Why aren't they never getting the puck deep on purpose. Not dump and chase, but skate it there and make the defence move.

It's what happen on the 6v5 and all 6v5. They are told to pass it near the blue line for sure. They do it all the time. They should play near the net. Ot's also the reason our dman don't score a lot. Just look at the 3rd goal by the islanders. Look where Dobson was. Never our D is that near. It's how they are told to play.

The gameplan is revolve arpund working hard not smart. The Isle were working smart and hard.

Reactions: Deku

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Yup. Not word for word. But he did say that the first 10 games was mostly against team who were playoff team/contender and the next ten against almost all non playoff team from last year.

I can't find it right now. But i'm sure that I heard it at least twice talking about it.

Lol that’s terrible.

Reactions: Nevins

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
We need to face the fact this team is not even close to be a playoff team, this team will probably finish bottom 5 in the league again until we fix our defense, and by that I mean how we play defense as a team. You are not gonna win many games if you allow 3 goals or more every game. And we need someone new behind the bench, a new vision, we can't start next season with DJ behind the bench!

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I think teams know they will use the cross ice pass to try to set up Debrincat.
But that should be our advantage lol. They stick a guy there. Other things should be open. But nobody moves.

Feel bad for Kastelic dragging around kelly and watson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad