Non-Sharks Bay Area Sports Thread XXVIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Yeah, it's pretty amazing how sometimes stuff that looking f***ing awful ends up not too bad and some minor thing ends up being a huge injury. Never know I guess...

Wasn't his last significant injury similar in how bad it looked and how quickly he recovered? He's one tough MoFo!
I'm hoping Purdy is everything he's appeared to be so far!!

Reactions: Sandisfan and DG93

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Yeah, it's pretty amazing how sometimes stuff that looking f***ing awful ends up not too bad and some minor thing ends up being a huge injury. Never know I guess...
Deebo is tough as nails but he’s reaching high levels of Diva right now. He could have gotten up and hobbled off instead of screaming on the cart.

Reactions: DG93 and Sandisfan

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Buyers remorse after the fan base wasn’t happy about it.

Between the way they did Crawford and then Correa, the Giants look like shit all around here. Maybe the way they handled Rodon and Judge is why they went to NYY.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Since the news came that he was signing in SF I can’t recall any Giants fans being happy about it. At least those I know/ read.

If you've just been reading me complain about it, I might be the minority opinion haha. Most of the Giants fans response that I've seen has loved the signing, saying he's the next Buster Posey, leadership, clutch hitting, will help develop the young guys, etc.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
If you've just been reading me complain about it, I might be the minority opinion haha. Most of the Giants fans response that I've seen has loved the signing, saying he's the next Buster Posey, leadership, clutch hitting, will help develop the young guys, etc.
We must frequent different sides of the fan base haha

• Haha
Reactions: hotcabbagesoup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad