Non-Sharks Bay Area Sports Thread XXVIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
I'm ready for Shanahan to be gone. From driving Lance into the ground to tonight's performance, Kyle ain't it. If he's an offensive Genius, what would you call that pathetic display tonight?
Arrogance. The 49ers have no playmakers besides Deebo. It's not simply a plug and play system, no matter what his Dad said. The Niners have no offensive weapons, and it shows. When they made it to the Super Bowl they were riding Mostert and Deebo. In the second half of that Super Bowl those 2 barely got the ball. Then they lost. Doesn't really seem like a coincidence.

Reactions: Sandisfan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Arrogance. The 49ers have no playmakers besides Deebo. It's not simply a plug and play system, no matter what his Dad said. The Niners have no offensive weapons, and it shows. When they made it to the Super Bowl they were riding Mostert and Deebo. In the second half of that Super Bowl those 2 barely got the ball. Then they lost. Doesn't really seem like a coincidence.

Kittle is not a playmaker? If he was Healthy tonight he should have been a lot more involved.

And if it is arrogance, then that says a lot about drafting and player development and this regime of Shanahan and Lynch have been building this team for, what, 5 years?

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Kittle is not a playmaker? If he was Healthy tonight he should have been a lot more involved.

And if it is arrogance, then that says a lot about drafting and player development and this regime of Shanahan and Lynch have been building this team for, what, 5 years?
He was a playmaker, but he either is not what he was, or Shanahan forgot he’s out there. His game log over the past few seasons is all over the place. Drafting absolutely is an issue right now. Especially on offense.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
Draymond is back baby

Meanwhile the person who leaked the video is definitely blackballed by the entire league lol

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
What are you talking about
200.gif

• Haha

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Turns out missing both of your starting tackles and 7 starters on defense leads to losses. Man, the Niners just need to stay afloat until they get healthy, but the next two games are rough...

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
A lot of you owe Jim Harbaugh an apology. His system was single-handedly keeping the 49ers respectable for most of 2014.
I still don’t know why they got rid of him. He was better than Tomsula or Nolan.

The single reason I want Kyle gone is because this offensive genius is turning into a bit of a fruad who can’t develop players. I don’t want him developing Lance and Lance is the QB of the future.

Turns out missing both of your starting tackles and 7 starters on defense leads to losses. Man, the Niners just need to stay afloat until they get healthy, but the next two games are rough...
Missing players on defense impacted the lack of urgency on the offense? I get Trent Williams is a big loss but Kittle is no longer a threat and Atlanta held Debo in check today.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
I still don’t know why they got rid of him. He was better than Tomsula or Nolan.

The single reason I want Kyle gone is because this offensive genius is turning into a bit of a fruad who can’t develop players. I don’t want him developing Lance and Lance is the QB of the future.

Missing players on defense impacted the lack of urgency on the offense? I get Trent Williams is a big loss but Kittle is no longer a threat and Atlanta held Debo in check today.
Defense got absolutely shredded, which didn't help. Playing the 4th and 5th string tackles out there neutralized the run game. A Jimmy G run offense isn't going to win a game when the defense is getting shredded and there's no run game. The lack of urgency was a problem, but this was always going to be a loss with no run game or defense.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA

Eh, I was just having a little fun spoofing a post from last night. But yeah, Harbaugh was fun. Too bad York got his feelings hurt.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
Eh, I was just having a little fun spoofing a post from last night. But yeah, Harbaugh was fun. Too bad York got his feelings hurt.
I can see Jim Jarbaugh being the type to butt heads with mgmt

Too bad, I really miss the post game antics

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
This trade has MASSIVE implications on the 49ers season. If he can stay healthy, the 49ers could end up being SB favorites.

Not having a viable uninjured running back is the main reason why they have 3 losses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad