Confirmed with Link: Nicolas Deslauriers contract with Flyers, 4 x 1.75AAV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Oh dear. You're not joking.

bad-deal-this-deal-is-getting-worse.gif

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
When do they begin the "garsh, why are fans so mean?" propaganda blitz?

When the Flyers are sucking ass in January Chuck and friends will be perplexed why are we still bad. They just don’t f***ing get it. They refuse to get with the future of the way the game is played. They have been lapped by everyone in the league.
I know not everyone is a fan of Torts but he has little to no chance with this roster.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
A NTC?! What would this 31 year old plug have done if Fletcher presented him this 4 year contract with no NTC? Just accept it anyway?

disbelieving-disbelief.gif

Chuck Fletcher probably wrote a term paper in college on how the Treaty of Versailles was actually savvy negotiating for Germany.

Versailles is a little generous.

This off-season reminds me more of the time Germany tried to settle the Eastern front on favorable terms with Russia, and Russia refused then launched an offensive and promptly lost a ton of territory before being forced to agree to a brutal Treaty of Brest-Litovsk

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Chuck let a face puncher who’s a sub-replacement level & has analytically been one of the worst regular forward’s to consistently be iced over the years side’s dictate the negotiation.

This is a low leverage situation on Chuck’s end & he still got bamboozled. :laugh:

Every single GM and agent knows he's a living ATM

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I am sure multiple teams called him with interest. But how many teams were insane enough to go 4 years and a limited NMC
You know who Chuck is? Chuck is that 17 year old kid who borrowed the family car and crashed it. Car gets fixed and steals the keys this time and crashes it again.
His best friends insist he did nothing wrong while everyone else realizes he is a goddamn moron.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I am sure multiple teams called him with interest. But how many teams were insane enough to go 4 years and a limited NMC
You know who Chuck is? Chuck is that 17 year old kid who borrowed the family car and crashed it. Car gets fixed and steals the keys this time and crashes it again.
His best friends insist he did nothing wrong while everyone else realizes he is a goddamn moron.
I doubt any teams called him because no one was interested in this dude. He probably called Chuck and said he was interested in becoming a BSB, Cuck got an immediate erection and gave him a 4 year deal with a NMC

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

:laugh:

“Up front, we have a lot of young players. We have to see if they can play. We have a lot of young players that require waivers at some point, players like Morgan Frost and Owen Tippett and (Wade) Allison, (Tanner) Laczynski, (Hayden) Hodgson and (Isaac) Ratcliffe. These kids need a chance to play. They need a chance to earn a spot. As an organization, we need to see where they’re at, so you know what we have going forward.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad