Confirmed with Link: Nicolas Deslauriers contract with Flyers, 4 x 1.75AAV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
When the Flyers are sucking ass in January Chuck and friends will be perplexed why are we still bad. They just don’t f***ing get it. They refuse to get with the future of the way the game is played. They have been lapped by everyone in the league.
I know not everyone is a fan of Torts but he has little to no chance with this roster.

The most frustrating part for me isnt that Chuckle f*** is an ignoramous. Its that he just keeps getting away with it and no one will put an end to it. I just dont understand.

Boxscore

Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
This could be the worst signing in hockey history. Re-signing Braun TWICE as a UFA gives it a run for its money though. This is great though lmao...

• Haha
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I mean he returned a 3rd at the deadline so I'm sure there were other teams interested in him.

Please note that this isn't a defense of the signing or an attempt to argue that he is worth a 3rd round pick.
The sad part is that this bum got a 3rd at the deadline and Cuck couldn't get a single thing for Oskar. What's that tell you about Cuck?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I most remember Deslauriers for beating up on Gudas and then going after noted pugilist Jakub Vrana about five seconds later

Oh, and he got absolutely walloped by Oleksiak that one time.

Typical Buffalo Sabres garbage that’s always defined that organization.

04hockey

Sep 28, 2017

Attachments

• R (4).jpg
    R (4).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2

RebusFlyer

May 21, 2017
The sad part is that this bum got a 3rd at the deadline and Cuck couldn't get a single thing for Oskar. What's that tell you about Cuck?
That he thought to himself "If I get Deslauriers, who was worth a 3rd last trade deadline, for free this year in free agency, I can give Oskar away for free, and it's like I got a 3rd for him"? [this is facetious]

Last edited:

bov

Nov 13, 2010
He'll be a Reaves type for the Flyers, likely better. Torts will know how to use him effectively (relatively speaking). The guy knows how to forecheck, cycle and I believe has killed penalties in the past too. One of the toughest guys in the league, it's a damn shame to see how far Philly's fanbase has fallen when you have people acting like this contract is a big problem.

1.75 for an established 4th liner, big f'n deal. And did I just read someone say it might be the worst contract in the league? JFC, get a hold of yourselves.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
He'll be a Reaves type for the Flyers, likely better. Torts will know how to use him effectively (relatively speaking). The guy knows how to forecheck, cycle and I believe has killed penalties in the past too. One of the toughest guys in the league, it's a damn shame to see how far Philly's fanbase has fallen when you have people acting like this contract is a big problem.

1.75 for an established 4th liner, big f'n deal. And did I just read someone say it might be the worst contract in the league? JFC, get a hold of yourselves.
Ryan Reaves blows. It's 2022. The guy had a career high of 15 points EIGHT SEASONS ago. He's 31 years old. This isn't some up and comer. We know what he is and he got paid more term and more money than he's ever received in a contract.

If you don't think this is a horrid contract then it's time for you to realize that you're in the year 2022.

This guy is a dime a dozen and they actively sought him out and paid him, gave him term, and gave him a NTC.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Well, PEB isn't much of a scorer, when you're evaluating 4th line types, other factors come into play, or why the AVs resigned Cogliano and let NAK walk for the same money.

However, there is little evidence that Deslauriers has those redeeming qualities, he's not a fast forechecker who can wreck havoc, he's not a top PK guy, other than fighting he's basically a physical LW with average speed and below average skills.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad