Confirmed with Link: Nicolas Deslauriers contract with Flyers, 4 x 1.75AAV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Bob Clarke once hired a coach in no small part because he liked his sense of humor. Now they've built a team around Kevin Hayes for the same reason.

By the way, that coach asked to be demoted half-way through his first season because he knew he was out of his depth. He also helped precipitate the end of the Lindros-era with an ill-received joke.

Bigkarl

Dec 27, 2017
Torts told Marek that the Seeler-Deslauriers fight was brought up during his interview process and given "high marks".

These are quotes from Torts....

"I think there's some problems within the locker room that we have to fix"

"...one of my big responsibilities I think, is to get some personality back with the team, and have it a tough place to play, a tough team to play against"

"Are we gonna solve all our problems with scoring goals and all this.... w-w-we're gonna try"

(Regarding Seeler getting respect from the Flyers organization for fighting Deslauriers)
"Even in the process of interviewing, that story's been brought up, and uh gets high marks"

"That Nick Seeler story was brought up to me a couple of times when I've been in Philly"

If you needed any further proof that this management team doesn’t have the slightest idea of what contributes to winning hockey games in the year 2022…

The highlight of the season, in their eyes, was a pointless fight. That fight has led to resigning Seeler for 2 years and signing a fringe NHL goon for 4 years

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Bob Clarke once hired a coach in no small part because he liked his sense of humor. Now they've built a team around Kevin Hayes for the same reason.

By the way, that coach asked to be demoted half-way through his first season because he knew he was out of his depth. He also helped precipitate the end of the Lindros-era with an ill-received joke.

Clarke is the worst thing that has ever happened to this franchise.

orangey

perpetual mediocrity
Aug 9, 2008
Internet
Welp at least chuckles will be fired soon and there is no reason to watch this crapfest. Works for me. Almost the perfect off season other than the picks lost.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I most remember Deslauriers for beating up on Gudas and then going after noted pugilist Jakub Vrana about five seconds later

Oh, and he got absolutely walloped by Oleksiak that one time.

While we're at it, the guy winning this fight is one models liked way more than fans. If you want a facepuncher, just get one that can play hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad