NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE FOURTEEN! Part One!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Give us LIL WAYNE. Not only does he look like he was vomited back up by a dog, but he raps like he just ate a handful of quaaludes. He's going to beat-box instead of THE SUCK having an actual drummer.

@Asnito clap them cheeks
I have my next two picks lined up but I have to head out. I'll make them up later so right back at you Reb

Last edited:

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
For our final member of THE SUCK, we are thoroughly displeased to welcome ROB THOMAS from Matchbox 20. His terrible voice and that terrible band are seared into my memory.

They contributed to the downfall of alternative music in the late 90's, along with many other talentless hacks. The fact that Santana degraded himself by collaborating with Thomas on that travesty of a song Smooth is something i'll never get over.

Thomas enjoyed his success. When travelling, he'd tell customs officials that his occupation was "rock star", and he often dressed the part, wearing sunglasses and long furry coats

THE SUCK Lineup

Vocals - Wes Scantlin (Puddle of Mudd)
Lead Guitar/Backup Vocals - Ted Nugent
Saxophone - Kenny G

Vocal Percussion - Lil Wayne
Rhythm Guitar/Backup Vocals - Rob Thomas (Matchbox 20)

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
For our final member of THE SUCK, we are thoroughly displeased to welcome ROB THOMAS from Matchbox 20. His terrible voice and that terrible band are seared into my memory.

They contributed to the downfall of alternative music in the late 90's, along with many other talentless hacks. The fact that Santana degraded himself by collaborating with Thomas on that travesty of a song Smooth is something i'll never get over.

THE SUCK Lineup

Saxophone - Kenny G

He was taken already. Cap has been dreaming of rearranging his face for weeks now.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

THE SUCK Lineup

Saxophone - Kenny G

Since someone wisely selected Rob Thomas, I will replace him with an equally talentless hack...the atomic chode* by the name of MARK McGRATH from Sugar Ray.

The Lineup

Saxophone - Kenny G

Bass/Backup Vocals - Mark McGrath (Matchbox 20)

Oh shit @Captain Dave Poulin, can I change my band name to THE ATOMIC CHODES?

Last edited:

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Since someone wisely selected Rob Thomas, I will replace him with an equally talentless hacks by the name of MARK McGRATH from Sugar Ray.

THE SUCK Lineup

Saxophone - Kenny G

NICE.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Since someone wisely selected Rob Thomas, I will replace him with an equally talentless hacks by the name of MARK McGRATH from Sugar Ray.

THE SUCK Lineup

Saxophone - Kenny G

Finally. :laugh:

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Since someone wisely selected Rob Thomas, I will replace him with an equally talentless hack by the name of MARK McGRATH from Sugar Ray.

THE SUCK Lineup

Saxophone - Kenny G

Thank you! He was the next one on my list had I had more room! It makes my selection of Rob Thomas even more wise knowing that someone else took out Mark McGrath later.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Since someone wisely selected Rob Thomas, I will replace him with an equally talentless hack...the atomic chode* by the name of MARK McGRATH from Sugar Ray.

The Lineup

Saxophone - Kenny G

Oh shit @Captain Dave Poulin, can I change my band name to THE ATOMIC CHODES?
Great pick. For some reason I thought he was taken in a staff position on someone’s team. Punching bag maybe.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I need help choosing a spite band name. I have 3 options.

Also, @Young Sandwich , I thought of a title for Compulsory Castration's debut single (album?) that will be incinerated upon completion: "Schlong Gone."
giphy.webp

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
We would like to name our band “Asnito” and use the font from winger.
View attachment 505399

That's what it is already. Why don't you name it eponymously and call it "The Brainless Dunce F***heads"?

EDIT: By the way, I met Kip Winger once - he came to the bookstore I was working at to sign books or something. That motherf***er is TINY. He must be smaller than Danzig.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Honolulu Ghibli, after consultation with spite experts, declare as the name of our Team Spite Band......

Deafenestration

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

insta-2.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Their debut single is titled "Airlock Avenue." By debut single I mean what I force them to record for my own amusement.

We gonna rock down to Airlock Avenue,
And there will be no survivors.
Oh, we gonna rock down to Airlock Avenue,
And there will be no survivors.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
For our hill to die on we are going with tattoos. I'm personally not really a fan but I dig them if they're done as a remembrance of someone in your life or if you were part of a group such as the military or a sports team and get them to commemorate that shared experience.

What I can't stand are people who get them on their necks or full arm(aka a sleave) in an effort to look cool or tough.

I semi understand it when a guy does it but my true 'Hill to die on' is when a girl has them. It's just trashy looking. You could take the most beautiful/classy woman who's a solid '10' and it would instantly knock her down to a 6 at best.

To sum up for Cap 'sleave' tattoos on women are nasty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad