NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE FOURTEEN! Part One!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
When @Striiker went for Babe from the movie, I thought it might mean a run on non-human babes that would leave me bereft of options. However, the one other option I thought of has fortunately remained available. If they weren't still left, I would have selected RANCH (since some other very nice women are off the board).

Team Babe: Babe the Blue Ox (could also be the band, but let's stick with the literary companion of Paul Bunyan)

9780528827044-us.jpg

Jumping over @BiggE to @Young Sandwich.
giphy.gif

That’s right pit. Don’t be like the rest of these shameful lusting beasts.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
When @Striiker went for Babe from the movie, I thought it might mean a run on non-human babes that would leave me bereft of options. However, the one other option I thought of has fortunately remained available. If they weren't still left, I would have selected RANCH (since some other very nice women are off the board).

Team Babe: Babe the Blue Ox (could also be the band, but let's stick with the literary companion of Paul Bunyan)

9780528827044-us.jpg

Jumping over @BiggE to @Young Sandwich.
101823287_10157074263201640_8565012396214643057_o1.jpg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning, deviants.

jiriaya-pervy.gif

We start the day with the defective deviant @Lord Defect on the clock. He has a literal shitmember and a hill to die on available, but he is going to pick the latter this time around, and it is going to take a while. He is surely going to f*** it up two or three times, fail to understand the reason for the f***-ups when I explain it to him, bitch and moan that his clearly wrong idea is being rejected for the brain slop that it is, and eventually settle for something more or less comprehensible. Sounds great. Starberry is finished with this phase, so @JojoTheWhale is on deck with an actor swap to swap. Striiker has struck all his strikes this phase, but despite claiming to be a good noodle, still hasn't given me the name of his Spite Supergroup, which is how a bad noodle acts. @CanadianFlyer88 is on the lido deck with a babe and lawyer to select. Bishop Bernardinho is on the lido afterdeck with a babe and an actor swap to swap, and I hope he doesn't accidentally do a babe swap and look like a swinger, because that would seem out of character.

GKJ and my brother still haven't made their make-up picks, and Magua, Chuck, ajgoal, Strawberry, my aforementioned sibling, and the bad noodle I mentioned afore have to give me their band names, so I hope all those things happen.

I literally can't see shit because of the glare coming in here off the snow, and my brain is melting from the Olympic gibberish assaulting my ears. Have a nice day, dammit.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Good morning, deviants.

jiriaya-pervy.gif

We start the day with the defective deviant @Lord Defect on the clock. He has a literal shitmember and a hill to die on available, but he is going to pick the latter this time around, and it is going to take a while. He is surely going to f*** it up two or three times, fail to understand the reason for the f***-ups when I explain it to him, bitch and moan that his clearly wrong idea is being rejected for the brain slop that it is, and eventually settle for something more or less comprehensible. Sounds great. Starberry is finished with this phase, so @JojoTheWhale is on deck with an actor swap to swap. Striiker has struck all his strikes this phase, but despite claiming to be a good noodle, still hasn't given me the name of his Spite Supergroup, which is how a bad noodle acts. @CanadianFlyer88 is on the lido deck with a babe and lawyer to select. Bishop Bernardinho is on the lido afterdeck with a babe and an actor swap to swap, and I hope he doesn't accidentally do a babe swap and look like a swinger, because that would seem out of character.

GKJ and my brother still haven't made their make-up picks, and Magua, Chuck, ajgoal, Strawberry, my aforementioned sibling, and the bad noodle I mentioned afore have to give me their band names, so I hope all those things happen.

I literally can't see shit because of the glare coming in here off the snow, and my brain is melting from the Olympic gibberish assaulting my ears. Have a nice day, dammit.
I gave you my band name!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad