NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE FOURTEEN! Part One!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Morning has broken here in the greatest little broken country in the world.

GrouchyImpishFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

We start the day with @Hurricane28 on the clock. He has a babe and a shitbabe (optional) to cram into their boxes. @mja is on deck. He also has a babe and a shitbabe (optional) to cram into their boxes. It feels like deja vu all over again. @pit is on the lido deck, but he has a babe and a fictional owner to choose, both of which are solemn obligations, so he is definitely on the hook for those. BiggE is finished with the phase, so Young Sandwich is on the lido afterdeck with a babe and a lawyer to pick.

Speaking of deja vu, you know how the soldiers came back from Vietnam to a cauldron of shitty hippies spitting on them and just a megaf***ton of gunk in general? Can you imagine the Greatest Generation coming back to the slop we live in now? Holy shit. The reason I thought of this is the Olympics and the horrendous ear poison of the "experts" they always get to do these events. It truly makes me grieve for humanity. You know how I told you a long time ago that f***ing DISH is in a dispute with our local NBC station, so we haven't gotten NBC in about six months? That's still going on, so if I don't want to put f***ing Peacock on my lappy, which I don't, I am stuck watching whatever is on USA or MSNBC or whatever. The only thing I could find that's on atm is women's hockey. I mean, who could even? I can't.

We'll start the Supergroup 2 Supplemental Superdraft as soon as we finish this phase, or possibly if and when we finish the directors draft, so everyone who is participating in that should be preparing for it. The glare coming in the windows is an absolute bitch IRL right now. Have a nice day and good luck with your eyeballs.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Morning has broken here in the greatest little broken country in the world.

GrouchyImpishFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

We start the day with @Hurricane28 on the clock. He has a babe and a shitbabe (optional) to cram into their boxes. @mja is on deck. He also has a babe and a shitbabe (optional) to cram into their boxes. It feels like deja vu all over again. @pit is on the lido deck, but he has a babe and a fictional owner to choose, both of which are solemn obligations, so he is definitely on the hook for those. BiggE is finished with the phase, so Young Sandwich is on the lido afterdeck with a babe and a lawyer to pick.

Speaking of deja vu, you know how the soldiers came back from Vietnam to a cauldron of shitty hippies spitting on them and just a megaf***ton of gunk in general? Can you imagine the Greatest Generation coming back to the slop we live in now? Holy shit. The reason I thought of this is the Olympics and the horrendous ear poison of the "experts" they always get to do these events. It truly makes me grieve for humanity. You know how I told you a long time ago that f***ing DISH is in a dispute with our local NBC station, so we haven't gotten NBC in about six months? That's still going on, so if I don't want to put f***ing Peacock on my lappy, which I don't, I am stuck watching whatever is on USA or MSNBC or whatever. The only thing I could find that's on atm is women's hockey. I mean, who could even? I can't.

We'll start the Supergroup 2 Supplemental Superdraft as soon as we finish this phase, or possibly if and when we finish the directors draft, so everyone who is participating in that should be preparing for it. The glare coming in the windows is an absolute bitch IRL right now. Have a nice day and good luck with your eyeballs.
I may be pick tipping here but I already have my next supergroup picked out. George Canyon, Garth Brooks, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney and the duo from Florida Georgia line, Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley. They will all be quality members of the QV full spite of course

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I may be pick tipping here but I already have my next supergroup picked out. George Canyon, Garth Brooks, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney and the duo from Florida Georgia line, Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley. They will all be quality members of the QV full spite of course

Not only are you pick-tipping, not only are some of those already taken, but it isn't a f***ing spite group - it's an actual group. Did you fall and hit your head last night or something?

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Team Babe? This was hard. So many great ones out there. Should I go with a classic beauty, a fellow Gen X-er, or someone a little younger? Even as I type this, I'm unsure where I'm headed. It doesn't help that the Defective One of all people, took Salma Hayek. My wife, the love of my life, looks nothing like her, which is why she was annoyed when she figured out I may have had a thing for Salma based on how many times I rewatched Desperado and Fools Rush In.

I strongly considered Salma's best friend [Ranch] here. Also, French beauties [Ranch], [Ranch], or [Ranch]. But I'm typing this here, looking for gifs to help tip the scales in one particular direction, and I found one that's particularly hypnotic, so I'm instead going to go with someone who has caught my eye more recently.

ana-de-armas.gif

Ana de Armas

63cd69e5ec9802169f2abab5c92d9fe0f1aaeeee.gifv

@pit, no time to die, get on it

p.s. My next pick promises to be controversial.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Team Babe? This was hard. So many great ones out there. Should I go with a classic beauty, a fellow Gen X-er, or someone a little younger? Even as I type this, I'm unsure where I'm headed. It doesn't help that the Defective One of all people, took Salma Hayek. My wife, the love of my life, looks nothing like her, which is why she was annoyed when she figured out I may have had a thing for Salma based on how many times I rewatched Desperado and Fools Rush In.

I strongly considered Salma's best friend [Ranch] here. Also, French beauties [Ranch], [Ranch], or [Ranch]. But I'm typing this here, looking for gifs to help tip the scales in one particular direction, and I found one that's particularly hypnotic, so I'm instead going to go with someone who has caught my eye more recently.

ana-de-armas.gif

Ana de Armas

pice-of-shit-pos.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

ana-de-armas.gif

Ana de Armas

@Beef Invictus isn't even in the Quackverse, and he'll beat you up for sniping his pick.

Imagine leaving Ana de Armas for JLo.

affleck.gif

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
When @Striiker went for Babe from the movie, I thought it might mean a run on non-human babes that would leave me bereft of options. However, the one other option I thought of has fortunately remained available. If they weren't still left, I would have selected RANCH (since some other very nice women are off the board).

Team Babe: Babe the Blue Ox (could also be the band, but let's stick with the literary companion of Paul Bunyan)

9780528827044-us.jpg

Jumping over @BiggE to @Young Sandwich.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
When @Striiker went for Babe from the movie, I thought it might mean a run on non-human babes that would leave me bereft of options. However, the one other option I thought of has fortunately remained available. If they weren't still left, I would have selected RANCH (since some other very nice women are off the board).

Team Babe: Babe the Blue Ox (could also be the band, but let's stick with the literary companion of Paul Bunyan)

9780528827044-us.jpg

Jumping over @BiggE to @Young Sandwich.
Cool, I don’t have to put the bong down!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad