NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE FOURTEEN! Part One!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I now offer whomever took power negation as their power free oxygen to stand next to you whenever I think it’s funny.

Remember, Defective One, I own the Star and hence control oxygen production, and I'm offering it free of charge to all in the QV, just so long as they aren't defective or an annoying redheaded middle schooler who may or may not be Sandy Duncan in green tights.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
May I claim the power to live in a really small suburban corner of the QuackVerse, preferably at the end of a cul-de-sac?

You are basically the city planner of that part of the Quackverse known as "Tampa Bay." There isn't a "South," per se, but if there were, that's where you would be. I will explain all of this more specifically in the future.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Remember, Defective One, I own the Star and hence control oxygen production, and I'm offering it free of charge to all in the QV, just so long as they aren't defective or an annoying redheaded middle schooler who may or may not be Sandy Duncan in green tights.
I haven’t even done anything and also please remember that I’m a hostage. Send me back to Earth at any time.

mja

Jan 7, 2005
I haven’t even done anything and also please remember that I’m a hostage. Send me back to Earth at any time.

4F7BmUy.gif

Quit your whining. You are always whining. This is why you're going to have to pay an exorbitant price just to be able to breathe in the QV.

mja

Jan 7, 2005
Since Cap went ahead and stole one of the Two Princes for his Spite Band, we had to pivot a bit to add our final member of Compulsory Castration. Fortunately for us, we didn't have to look too far from the trashcan that is the Spin Doctors to find our guy. This shitstain was part of the original band (The Trucking Company) that eventually became the Spin Doctors after his departure. His other crime against humanity of a project was none other than:

"The two groups would often share the stage, playing non-stop concerts of multiple sets." I'd rather repeatedly stab my ear holes with hot soldering irons than listen to that hellbeast of a combination.

I had no idea about any of this, but it's all terrible. That last bit sounds like my own personal hell.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
You're so pretty, oh so pretty ... VAY-C***!

giphy.gif

OMG I want to punish him so bad. Crowbars, two-by-fours, quarterstaffs, bazookas, atom bombs. What a serial uberknob that c*** is. F***.

We start the day with @Strawberry Fields on the clock. I think he must be busy at the moment, so we'll give him until Noon and hopefully he will have time to come on. Hope everything is well, Starberry. @JojoTheWhale is on deck, and there is one thing I know about him and his last literal member slot - he will have an almost impossible time finding a literally smaller and figuratively bigger douchebag than the wee tiny wiener Glenn F. Danzig. What a prick. What a pick. @Striiker is on the lido deck in leg chains as our hostage. I don't feel super great about kidnapping a 12-year-old, but I do feel super great about having him here, because it will do him good to be exposed to something that isn't competitive Counter-Strike matches on Twitcher. CanadianFlyer88 is on the lido afterdeck just fuming. He is so full of anger. I almost regret having all these spite categories because it allows him to indulge all of his angry impulses and just rage at everything and everyone. The other day, in one of his crazy outbursts, I heard him shout "Pour some syrup on me!" at the top of his lungs after he pwned some fool in the hockey threads. He's so weird.

Just a quick warning - there is an infestation over there in one of the normal threads. So tread carefully. And then attack.

attack-anime.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
You're so pretty, oh so pretty ... VAY-C***!

giphy.gif

OMG I want to punish him so bad. Crowbars, two-by-fours, quarterstaffs, bazookas, atom bombs. What a serial uberknob that c*** is. F***.

We start the day with @Strawberry Fields on the clock. I think he must be busy at the moment, so we'll give him until Noon and hopefully he will have time to come on. Hope everything is well, Starberry. @JojoTheWhale is on deck, and there is one thing I know about him and his last literal member slot - he will have an almost impossible time finding a literally smaller and figuratively bigger douchebag than the wee tiny wiener Glenn F. Danzig. What a prick. What a pick. @Striiker is on the lido deck in leg chains as our hostage. I don't feel super great about kidnapping a 12-year-old, but I do feel super great about having him here, because it will do him good to be exposed to something that isn't competitive Counter-Strike matches on Twitcher. CanadianFlyer88 is on the lido afterdeck just fuming. He is so full of anger. I almost regret having all these spite categories because it allows him to indulge all of his angry impulses and just rage at everything and everyone. The other day, in one of his crazy outbursts, I heard him shout "Pour some syrup on me!" at the top of his lungs after he pwned some fool in the hockey threads. He's so weird.

Just a quick warning - there is an infestation over there in one of the normal threads. So tread carefully. And then attack.

attack-anime.gif
Wait what's the infestation

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad