NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – TITILLATING PHASE TWENTY-FOUR!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
@mja's pick is Candied Pecans

Candied-Pecans-3.jpg

@Asnito

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
No, she was already in France for work. She only had to do train, bus, ferry.
On the train now, which we very nearly didn’t make. My youngest is being a trooper but his superpower is complaining and it’s gone exactly how I envisioned it would. Meanwhile, she keeps sending me videos of her and our daughter on the beach. She was nice and found us a cab for tonight once we’re on the island though. I do love her so.

Books > tv and vacations off the beaten path. You’ve got it made and I’m glad you know it.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I think this will be a common denominator on the slow dance picks for us married fellas. If for no other reason than fear of castration if the wives ever found out.
Hell no. I’m not picking Edith Piaf for slow dance song, especially not after today. I have something else lined up, something that Your Perviness will appreciate.

Non, je ne regrette rien!

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
The Toads are proud to select as our Team Nut the Coco De Mer. It is extremely rare and extremely valuable. This one is on sale on eBay for $4453.00.
1687834849024.png

Additionally I am sure I will have the biggest nuts err nut in the QV.
1687835124909.png

@Captain Dave Poulin if Moose hasn't eaten all your fingers type up a pick

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
"The owners of the Halifax Galleons are pleased to select as our Team Endangered Creature, though very sad that they are an option, the giant panda.

99i33zyc0l_Large_WW170579.jpg

"According to the WWF (not the rasslers), only about 1800 pandas remain in the wild. Although we would love to watch these beautiful and hilarious animals roam in the area around our home arena, we will instead purchase 1000 square kilometers of natural panda habitat for them to frolic and enjoy life like few other creatures do.

"Your turn for a pair, @Hollywood Cannon."

Attachments

• 99i33zyc0l_Large_WW170579.jpg
    99i33zyc0l_Large_WW170579.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
To all,

We officially found out the gender of Baby #2 yesterday.

Thatcher Venmo is going to be getting a sister. The name poll will be put up sometime over the next few months.

P.S. @Starat327 send me a PM about the damn shadow box so I can actually get serious about it since not only are our children betrothed to each other there’s a possibility that the girls may be besties.

Oh, I already sold two games for the Flyers season.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
To all,

We officially found out the gender of Baby #2 yesterday.

Thatcher Venmo is going to be getting a sister. The name poll will be put up sometime over the next few months.

P.S. @Starat327 send me a PM about the damn shadow box so I can actually get serious about it since not only are our children betrothed to each other there’s a possibility that the girls may be besties.

Oh, I already sold two games for the Flyers season.

Oh man, I hope this doesn't conplicate the betrothal because my daughter marries her best friends brother. She knows this is already written, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad