NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – TITILLATING PHASE TWENTY-FOUR!

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I have made a critical error by not realizing generic "peppers" were a valid choice here. Some types of pepper are the best vegetables. Now we have to settle for something else...

The Seattle Sockeyes are happy to select Japanese horseradish, aka wasabi, as our team vegetable.

a0002345_main.jpg

@ajgoal

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The puppy is cute as shit, but he's a little vampiric. I am full of puppy punctures.

200w.gif

We start the day with @ajgoal on the clock, @BigToe on deck, @JojoTheWhale on the lido deck, and MacGruber making something out of paper clips and tree sap on the lido afterdeck.

I watched "Project Wolf Hunting" (2022) last night. It's great for people who are fans of action horror. It is gory as balls and pretty awesome. That's all you need to know.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
The puppy is cute as shit, but he's a little vampiric. I am full of puppy punctures.

200w.gif

We start the day with @ajgoal on the clock, @BigToe on deck, @JojoTheWhale on the lido deck, and MacGruber making something out of paper clips and tree sap on the lido afterdeck.

I watched "Project Wolf Hunting" (2022) last night. It's great for people who are fans of action horror. It is gory as balls and pretty awesome. That's all you need to know.
Too cute. Those puppy teeth are weapons. Bernie left my with little cuts all over my forearms when he was a pup.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
So just to review, I am going to go ahead with all the peppers for pit, because I can't think of a reason not to other than just a feeling I have, and since I'm all "f*** vegetables," I shouldn't use my feelings to decide this. The only exception is any peppers that have been picked thus far, but I'm too lazy to check.

So that leaves @BiggE on the clock, @CanadianFlyer88 on deck, @ajgoal on the lido deck, and Toe on the lido afterdeck.

I am listening to this right now.

I played the f*** out of this song (and quite a bit of MS) way back when.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
@Captain Dave Poulin what happens when someone that has me blocked is ahead or behind me in the draft? Would my @ alert them? Would I need a secondary person to pass the alert on?
I’m pretty sure someone wasn’t a fan of something I’ve said in the last year or so and has be blocked.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
@Captain Dave Poulin what happens when someone that has me blocked is ahead or behind me in the draft? Would my @ alert them? Would I need a secondary person to pass the alert on?
I’m pretty sure someone wasn’t a fan of something I’ve said in the last year or so and has be blocked.

I wouldn't worry about it. The fact that any of your @s or messages ever get through to anyone is already a miracle.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Im genuinely serious about this. If someone had me blocked, at least one person here, how would I go about notifying them? It hasn’t come up yet, I’m trying to get ahead of the next phase come October.

Rather than us sitting around discussing who has you blocked, just stop worrying about it. If someone has enough sense to block you, they will know that they have to check the thread to see when they are up, which they will be able to tell even without suffering through your shitty posts.

Reactions: BiggE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad