NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – TITILLATING PHASE TWENTY-FOUR!

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
A vegetable isn't supposed to taste this sweet and delicious. These things are nature's candy, and somehow they're actually really good for you. It's a contradiction the likes of which has never been seen in the history of mankind.

Super-Sugar-Snap-Pea.jpg

Team Vegetable - Sugar Snap Peas

AGAAAIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We truly believe someone with a time machine traveled back to 1989 and created this toy as a nod to the future Montreal Sexpos. We really do live in a world.

Team Children's Toy - Balzac

@DancingPanther turn up the fun with Balzac, then pick again.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
In the spirit of Toe picking T rex which was already chosen by a defunct franchise, Girl has given me the excellent idea of choosing DONUTS as our team nut. Excellent!

@Young Sandwich

It's a really good idea, but this one has a "no creativity" clause in the OP, so it won't work. Having said that, there is some flexibility within the actual nuts. So like I said earlier, you can't choose ALL the peanuts, or ALL the cashews, but ...

I can't explain more deeply than that without giving it away.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
It's a really good idea, but this one has a "no creativity" clause in the OP, so it won't work. Having said that, there is some flexibility within the actual nuts. So like I said earlier, you can't choose ALL the peanuts, or ALL the cashews, but ...

I can't explain more deeply than that without giving it away.
No creativity, but some globe thing was picked? Coconuts?

I will revisit this in the morning. Or afternoon

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
We are like five days away now.

holy-cow-omg.gif

We start the day with @DancingPanther on the clock to make up his last pick and make his next pick. @pit is on deck with his next pick and my request for clarification on his last pick (which may or may not be necessary - I was just thinking that "peppers" covers a lot of very different things). @BiggE is on the lido deck, and CelsiusFlyer69 is on the Celsius afterdeck.

Yosh.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
We are like five days away now.

holy-cow-omg.gif

We start the day with @DancingPanther on the clock to make up his last pick and make his next pick. @pit is on deck with his next pick and my request for clarification on his last pick (which may or may not be necessary - I was just thinking that "peppers" covers a lot of very different things). @BiggE is on the lido deck, and CelsiusFlyer69 is on the Celsius afterdeck.

Yosh.
We are going to choose macadamia nuts for cookie reasons. My next pick was already posted. National Whiskey Day as team holiday

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
So just to review, I am going to go ahead with all the peppers for pit, because I can't think of a reason not to other than just a feeling I have, and since I'm all "f*** vegetables," I shouldn't use my feelings to decide this. The only exception is any peppers that have been picked thus far, but I'm too lazy to check.

So that leaves @BiggE on the clock, @CanadianFlyer88 on deck, @ajgoal on the lido deck, and Toe on the lido afterdeck.

I am listening to this right now.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
So just to review, I am going to go ahead with all the peppers for pit, because I can't think of a reason not to other than just a feeling I have, and since I'm all "f*** vegetables," I shouldn't use my feelings to decide this. The only exception is any peppers that have been picked thus far, but I'm too lazy to check.

So that leaves @BiggE on the clock, @CanadianFlyer88 on deck, @ajgoal on the lido deck, and Toe on the lido afterdeck.

I am listening to this right now.

Peppers are a fruit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad