NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – TITILLATING PHASE TWENTY-FOUR!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I had a similar experience to GKJ when it comes to only relatively recently realizing that fresh spinach is nothing like vile frozen spinach. We don't usually have anything in common - like, for example, he's a Flyers fan, and I hate the Flyers - so that's weird.

anime-weird.gif

We start the day with @Strawberry Fields on the clock, @Chuck Downie on deck, my handsome ass on the lido deck, and @Asnito on the lido afterdeck.

I'll see you in all the other threads in a while. Woof.
IMG_5715.jpeg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
There are a ton of good options for slow dance song, more than we could name if we did 30 rounds of this. But here's the key - the very best of them come from the Golden Age of Slow Dancing, i.e. the 80s. Though I could list God knows how many, there was really only one choice, and that choice is Madge. Close your eyes as you listen to this and picture yourself moving to the rhythm with a tasty lady in your embrace. And don't forget the breath mints and cologne (modestly applied).

This, friends, is the perfect slow dance song. Trust me.

Team Slow Dance Song - Crazy For You

@Asnito

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Team vegetable Carolina Reaper
View attachment 723761
@mja hopefully all is well in France

It's incredible, actually, thanks for asking. We've done about half the island. The beaches are stunning. Each one is different: this one sits just next to an old pine forest, that one is near the ruins of a 13th century castle, this other one is surrounded by 50 ft cliffs, and so on and so forth. My knees are absolutely killing me though--I haven't biked this much since I was a teenager. Bonus: nary a bad tattoo in sight.

Now, onto business. For Team Vegetable, we are very excited to take the GOAT, the Zeppelin of the Earth: Onions

Basically-Onions-NEW.jpg

You can eat them raw, roasted, grilled, sautéed, fried, deep fried, caramelized, pickled. They are a key part of the base of standard dishes in pretty much every global cuisine, and they are used as a garnish to finish standard dishes in pretty much every global cuisine. In short, they're indispensable.

@Rebels57

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It's incredible, actually, thanks for asking. We've done about half the island. The beaches are stunning. Each one is different: this one sits just next to an old pine forest, that one is near the ruins of a 13th century castle, this other one is surrounded by 50 ft cliffs, and so on and so forth. My knees are absolutely killing me though--I haven't biked this much since I was a teenager. Bonus: nary a bad tattoo in sight.

Now, onto business. For Team Vegetable, we are very excited to take the GOAT, the Zeppelin of the Earth: Onions

Basically-Onions-NEW.jpg

You can eat them raw, roasted, grilled, sautéed, fried, deep fried, caramelized, pickled. They are a key part of the base of standard dishes in pretty much every global cuisine, and they are used as a garnish to finish standard dishes in pretty much every global cuisine. In short, they're indispensable.

@Rebels57

No you can not eat the onions raw you absolute uncouth. That's ogre behavior

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning. #NBAGuy here. How you doin'? Will Dame ask out? Lot of noise ...

tumblr_mmerurxy5W1rnng8uo1_500.gif

We start the day with @Rebels57 on the clock, @Lord Defect on deck, @Beef Invictus on the lido deck, and MacGruber on the lido afterdeck.

Watch the Japanese version of "Love Transit" on Amazon. And all the other versions on other places. Trust me. The only danger is that you will definitely cry, and for some of you hairy animals that could be embarrassing. Get over it.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Wrong. A little chopped onion as a garnish on hot dogs, chorizo tacos, etc.? Delicious. It also ups your vinaigrettes and is the unsung hero of a good guacamole.

I went from an onion hater like 5 years ago to being obsessed with every iteration of them today. Raw onion on burgers, hoagies, or tacos. Fried or caramelized on cheesesteaks.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train