NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – TITILLATING PHASE TWENTY-FOUR!

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The Pufts will be selecting the greatest holiday of all(that’s left available)
You may be familiar with it as it happened during the sequel to Ghostbusters, Ghostbuster 2; New Years.
1688225528842.jpeg

@Beef Invictus do you know the words to Auld Lang Syne

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
It's incredible, actually, thanks for asking. We've done about half the island. The beaches are stunning. Each one is different: this one sits just next to an old pine forest, that one is near the ruins of a 13th century castle, this other one is surrounded by 50 ft cliffs, and so on and so forth. My knees are absolutely killing me though--I haven't biked this much since I was a teenager. Bonus: nary a bad tattoo in sight.

Now, onto business. For Team Vegetable, we are very excited to take the GOAT, the Zeppelin of the Earth: Onions

Basically-Onions-NEW.jpg

You can eat them raw, roasted, grilled, sautéed, fried, deep fried, caramelized, pickled. They are a key part of the base of standard dishes in pretty much every global cuisine, and they are used as a garnish to finish standard dishes in pretty much every global cuisine. In short, they're indispensable.

@Rebels57
I believe Lady Pdx uses onions in some old school Ukrainian concoction to wash her hair. Very versatile those onions

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Have any of you caught an episode of "Friends" in the past 10 years? Yikes. That did NOT age well.

giphy.gif

We start the day with @Beef Invictus's lollygagging ass still on the clock, @Magua on deck, @JojoTheWhale on the lido deck, and Toe on the lido afterdeck reclining on the edge of a sandal. "Tan everywhere. Jan everywhere."

When I went to sleep Friday night, I didn't think I would soon be entering the Garnet Hathaway Era. You never know what life has in store. I just hope that there is a huge Venn overlap with the Ronnie Attard Era so we can sink like a billion-dollar plastic submarine.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
"You're actually a Palpatine."

krule-john-c-reilly.gif

I don't know what @Beef Invictus is doing, but I assume he is drunk on malt vinegar. Or accidentally put this thread on ignore. Or got eaten by Godzilla. @Magua is on deck, @JojoTheWhale is on the lido deck, and Toe is on the lido afterdeck.

One of the neighbors came up the other day and asked us not to shoot off any fireworks, because they could start a fire so easily. I wanted to smart off so bad, like by saying "I haven't shot off more than five total fireworks in my entire life, they are stupid, I even heard about a kid who got his fingers mangled by putting one in an apple and letting it blow up in his hand, you bitch." But then I looked at the field next door, which is the color of weak piss, and just said "Don't worry."

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Somehow, @Beef Invictus still doesn't know he's up.

I fell asleep. It has thundered once here so I'm covered in a dog. I'm just going to make a lazy post.

Thank you Defect! Porcelain Defect! Rotted Defect! Turbulent Defect!

For my vegetable I choose GINGER. Ginger is elite. You can pickle it. You can eat it straight. It's the key ingredient in Beefs Stomach Tonic, which is just ginger powder dumped into warm water.

You can use it to make delicious Sauces.

You're @Magua

Delicious Magua! Deflowered Magua! Flatulent Magua!

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
Everything hurts and I have to be out the door at 5:30, so this is a lightning round. And I might be sniping someone far too kind to be sniped. Therefore, I’d like to specify that this is the Jewish version.

tree-a.jpg

The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil (Oy)

@BigToe Did you know the translation of the story changed to an apple because of a Latin pun?

Need me to fill in again?

I don’t work there anymore, so unequivocally yes. See if anyone notices.

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
But I will leave you all with this much more important thing. My wife is in Canada picking up her niece. I received a text that said, "I'm not sorry." He's a 4 month old former stray. They think some kind of chocolate lab/shar pei mix. Today was his 2nd day out of isolation. He'll never want for anything ever again.

Apparently we're back up to 3, @Striiker. :laugh:

Attachments

• image000001(6).jpg
    image000001(6).jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 4

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
But I will leave you all with this much more important thing. My wife is in Canada picking up her niece. I received a text that said, "I'm not sorry." He's a 4 month old former stray. They think some kind of chocolate lab/shar pei mix. Today was his 2nd day out of isolation. He'll never want for anything ever again.

I thought it would be harder to import a dog

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace

giphy.webp

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

OHHHHH YES THATS A GOOD ONE

I get to name him, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad