NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – TITILLATING PHASE TWENTY-FOUR!

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
But I will leave you all with this much more important thing. My wife is in Canada picking up her niece. I received a text that said, "I'm not sorry." He's a 4 month old former stray. They think some kind of chocolate lab/shar pei mix. Today was his 2nd day out of isolation. He'll never want for anything ever again.

Apparently we're back up to 3, @Striiker. :laugh:
You're the best kind of people, Jojo. Glad to see he will have a good home.

Which reminds me, we made it official and adopted the new kitty Saturday. We are also back up to 3 (cats).

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
giphy.webp

That reminds me, when are Letterkenny and/or Shoresy back? I want to say December.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Thank you Beef! Tightfisted Beef! Miasmic Beef! Garrulous Beef!

After slow dancing our way to this pick, the Honolulu Ghibli hit play on our Team Slow Dance Song: "Goodbye Horses"

tumblr_o82kbhVym31s1v3r1o3_500.gif

Now go you, @JojoTheWhale ! Delirious Jojo! Ossified Jojo! Labyrinthian Jojo!

I used to never have the correct amount of change for tolls. So I almost always had to use the full service lines. Every time I went through, I made sure to have this song blasting. Most of the time, there was no response. But every now and then the operator would laugh and acknowledge it. Those were good days. Every other day was dark and hollow. But then I discovered vinegar.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Everything hurts and I have to be out the door at 5:30, so this is a lightning round. And I might be sniping someone far too kind to be sniped. Therefore, I’d like to specify that this is the Jewish version.

tree-a.jpg

The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil (Oy)

@BigToe Did you know the translation of the story changed to an apple because of a Latin pun?

I don’t work there anymore, so unequivocally yes. See if anyone notices.
I don't know if you sniped that other guy, but you sure did snipe me. And I was so happy to have hit upon a catastrophic apple. Looks like I'll have to go to Plan B, which, wait, what was Plan B again?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I vow to not waste another whole day on my hatred of the Philadelphia Flyers. Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

200w.gif

Also, Michael Kay is f***ing terrible.

Anyway, we start the day with @ajgoal on the clock, @CanadianFlyer88 on deck, @BiggE and Oz on the lido deck, and pit on the lido afterpit.

Happy fourth of whatever, unless you are Canadian. May the fourth be with you.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Everything hurts and I have to be out the door at 5:30, so this is a lightning round. And I might be sniping someone far too kind to be sniped. Therefore, I’d like to specify that this is the Jewish version.

tree-a.jpg

The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil (Oy)

@BigToe Did you know the translation of the story changed to an apple because of a Latin pun?

I don’t work there anymore, so unequivocally yes. See if anyone notices.
Me at the beginning of this round: "No need to worry about choosing my tree idea right away. That is perfectly safe from poaching!"

Me, now:
iu

It's a great pick, Jojo, and no worries about sniping. I have a backup. Two, actually. Just do like @Captain Dave Poulin and avoid any nearby snakes.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
"Today ... we celebrate ... our ... Dependence Day!"

420-smoking.gif

That is in honor of BiggE, who will not put the bong down even during a hurricane. I am sure he is picking something perfectly reasonable right now. As soon as he is finished, we'll start the day with @pit on the clock, @DancingPanther on deck and also on the bong, and @Young Sandwich on the lido deck with a literal pair, no phrasing, because he is gross. Then we'll bounce back up the order.

Someone found a snake skin in one of the buildings here. I will not be going in that building again. In fact, I'm not going to move from this chair for the foreseeable unless it is absolutely necessary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad