NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – TITILLATING PHASE TWENTY-FOUR!

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
On the road, quick pick.

Endangered Animal - Polar Bear

images

@BiggE said skip, so @CanadianFlyer88 ?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I hope development camp goes well, but I wish there were legitimate developers there.

yes-preach.gif

We start the day with @CanadianFlyer88 on the clock, @ajgoal on deck, @BigToe on the lido deck, and Jojo on the lido afterdeck.

I have this great category for the next phase, and I can't wait to get to it, and it sucks to have to wait to get to it. The only thing to do is to make changes to existing songs to make them better. For example, singing a Bob Dylan classic in a French Canadian accent.

"Here come da storee of an 'Urricane ..."

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Serendipitous day for the selection of our team holiday. I considered an aquatic themed holiday for the #lore, but today is a fine holiday in and of itself, if you're happy to celebrate it.

July 7th is World Chocolate Day, so the Seattle Sockeyes are thrilled to add it to our franchise on the actual day.

world-chocolate-day.png

@ajgoal, what is your chocolate go to?

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I hope development camp goes well, but I wish there were legitimate developers there.

yes-preach.gif

We start the day with @CanadianFlyer88 on the clock, @ajgoal on deck, @BigToe on the lido deck, and Jojo on the lido afterdeck.

I have this great category for the next phase, and I can't wait to get to it, and it sucks to have to wait to get to it. The only thing to do is to make changes to existing songs to make them better. For example, singing a Bob Dylan classic in a French Canadian accent.

"Here come da storee of an 'Urricane ..."
"Jean Chrétien Sings the Classics"

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
It might rain today, but it's getting difficult to see how. Not as difficult as seeing how Toe is going to slow dance to that song, though.

giphy.gif

Great #Lore, though.

We start the day with @Magua on the clock, the problematic @Beef Invictus and all of his difficulties on deck, Milord and all of his defects on the lido defect, and Rebel's drunk ass on the lido afterdefect. @ajgoal can make up his pick as soon as he feels the environment is right.

Do you ever sit around thinking "Holy shit, Pulp made absolute fools of themselves in 'Goblet of Fire'"? I do. The first thing I think of when I think of Jarvis Cocker (phrasing) is not "I wanna live like common people, I wanna do whatever common people do, wanna sleep with common people - I wanna sleep with common people like you." The first thing I think of is:

"Dance around like a crazy elf."

Oof. What a shame.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
FADE IN:

INTERIOR. QUACKVERSE DRAFT ROOM. NIGHT 733.

The Honolulu Ghibli strut to the podium. Pregnant pause. CAMERA tracks in on a CLOSE-UP.

MAGUA:
The Honolulu Ghibli are proud to select, from There Will Be Blood, our Team Movie Quote....."I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!"

giphy.gif

MAGUA:
(crazed)
We will drink your milkshakes. We will drink your prospect pools. We will drink the blood of your Celebrity Chickens. DRAIIIIIINAGE!
Uncomfortable silence. Coughing. Then, LORD DEFECT claps vigorously by himself.

MAGUA:
I'M FINISHED!​

CUT TO:

@Beef Invictus ! Itinerant Beef! Soggy Beef! Cacophonous Beef!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
FADE IN:

The Honolulu Ghibli strut to the podium. Pregnant pause. CAMERA tracks in on a CLOSE-UP.

MAGUA:
The Honolulu Ghibli are proud to select, from There Will Be Blood, our Team Movie Quote....."I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!"

giphy.gif

MAGUA:
(crazed)
We will drink your milkshakes. We will drink your prospect pools. We will drink the blood of your Celebrity Chickens. DRAIIIIIINAGE!

MAGUA:
I'M FINISHED!​

CUT TO:

Shit. Well. Cross that quote off.

I know what I'm gonna take. I need to generate a good image first. I'm going to take the only tree I can take.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Have we shed the racist yet? No? Well, shit. Get on your f***ing bike, Daniel.

anime-zenitsu.gif

We start the day with @Beef Invictus on the clock and @Lord Defect on deck. If we ever get through this problematic patch, we'll have Rebel on the lido deck and mja on the lido afterdeck. @ajgoal can make up his pick at any time.

I don't mind having the women's tennis on, for all the wrong right reasons, but I don't know why they have to have an Australian saying things into a microphone. That accent is pure ear poison. You know, after the British Open there really won't be shit to watch. That fallow period will make us rabid for football, as it does every year. I'm not ready yet, but I damned sure will be.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Thank you Magua! Lusty magua! Enraptured Magua! Enamored Magua!

Today I take a Tree. I select The Bone Tree

1688910167849.png

The Bone Tree is an old friend from the pandemic era. Constructed of numerous animal and human sacrifices using forbidden blood magic to contain the ambitions and violence of the Mountain King and Swamp Queen, it is happy to make friends.

@Lord Defect

Incongruous Defect! Delaminated Defect! Homogenous Defect!

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
FADE IN:

MAGUA:

giphy.gif

MAGUA:
(crazed)

MAGUA:
I'M FINISHED!​

CUT TO:

Well, there goes that idea.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Thank you Magua! Lusty magua! Enraptured Magua! Enamored Magua!

Today I take a Tree. I select The Bone Tree

View attachment 727388

The Bone Tree is an old friend from the pandemic era. Constructed of numerous animal and human sacrifices using forbidden blood magic to contain the ambitions and violence of the Mountain King and Swamp Queen, it is happy to make friends.

@Lord Defect

Incongruous Defect! Delaminated Defect! Homogenous Defect!
Wasn’t that the first tree taken?
@Asnito took it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad