NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – TITILLATING PHASE TWENTY-FOUR!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Ok fine.

Let's go with ASMR artist. We'll do something real for this. 97% of ASMR infuriates me. Makes me absolutely enraged. However, white noise of all varieties also completely enrages me. There needs to be some kind of in between. ASMR_Divinity is that in-between of not-white noise, not-creepy-hypersexual-for-weebs-mouth-noise-licking-shit that I can put on headphones to zilch out the world while I work on stuff, since I can no longer listen to music and be productive apparently.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
This is your fault
paul-newman.gif

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
@Captain Dave Poulin, the environment will never be saved by us. Maybe by the AI that's coming to kill us all. Let me tell you how badly a burning ship smells...

So I don't know jack about this ASMR stuff. But I feel like I might have to try it if it actually will help me fall asleep. And I think I'll start here, I like her voice.

Team ASMR Artist: Frivolous Fox

ajgoal

Jun 29, 2015
I had an idea for a phase. Maybe it's great, maybe everyone will hate it.

"The Troll Phase."

The phase would need to have one fewer category than we have owners. We would use pre-existing categories. For each category, you need to pick one of the owners and assign them a trollish pick - like we did for "fictional owner." The catch is you have to select a different owner for each category, AND the owner can't have been given something for that category from anyone else. We replace their thing with this other thing but only when they play our team, or some nonsense like that. I thought about using rivals, but some teams have multiple incoming rivals and some have none, and the chance of getting sniped on two options makes things a bit more interesting.

Maybe it would be fun, but maybe it would be too much to keep track of.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I had an idea for a phase. Maybe it's great, maybe everyone will hate it.

"The Troll Phase."

The phase would need to have one fewer category than we have owners. We would use pre-existing categories. For each category, you need to pick one of the owners and assign them a trollish pick - like we did for "fictional owner." The catch is you have to select a different owner for each category, AND the owner can't have been given something for that category from anyone else. We replace their thing with this other thing but only when they play our team, or some nonsense like that. I thought about using rivals, but some teams have multiple incoming rivals and some have none, and the chance of getting sniped on two options makes things a bit more interesting.

Maybe it would be fun, but maybe it would be too much to keep track of.

You mean we pick like 19 categories from all categories that we have chosen, and assign one shitty thing in a category for each of the other owners - so like I could pick Miller High Life as Rebel's troll beer, and he could only drink that when he was in our territory.

ajgoal

Jun 29, 2015
You mean we pick like 19 categories from all categories that we have chosen, and assign one shitty thing in a category for each of the other owners - so like I could pick Miller High Life as Rebel's troll beer, and he could only drink that when he was in our territory.
Exactly. And then nobody else could give him a beer. They'd have to pick another category.

And thanks for sniping me.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
@Captain Dave Poulin, the environment will never be saved by us. Maybe by the AI that's coming to kill us all. Let me tell you how badly a burning ship smells...

So I don't know jack about this ASMR stuff. But I feel like I might have to try it if it actually will help me fall asleep. And I think I'll start here, I like her voice.

Team ASMR Artist: Frivolous Fox

Wow that was annoying. I do not get this trend at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad