NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I need to get out in front of the nude scene. Phrasing. There are too many lascivious gentlemen here, brains chock full of 80s pubescent memories. I, however, wasn't even alive for the 80s. So, instead of mere ogling, I'll go for a little absurdity.

The Honolulu Ghibli nervously announce as our Team 80s Nude Scene......."Death By Naked Chase" from Monty Python's Meaning of Life

Adh4o0CoPgub.gif

Obviously, I cannot provide a nudie GIF. And I can't directly show you a nudie clip. But it's possible there's a clip online. It could even be at a website like this: vimeo.com/10798467 .......but it also might not. Who's to say? Not me. Not me.

------------------------

@Captain Dave Poulin -- every sperm is sacred, Cap, and don't you forget it!
curse-on-you-golden-girls.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
@BigToe
ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
Soccer and the 80s. Wtf

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Nu nu, nu, nu nu, nu nu nu nu, nu nu nu nu, nu nu nu nu, nu nu, nu, nu nu nu. NUDE!

stare-cat-stare.gif

We start the day with @Chuck Downie on the clock, @Striiker on deck, @pit on the lido deck, and mja on the lido afterdeck with some filth. Bring it.

I want to say something about history. Pretending that everyone in the past in hockey was comparatively, relatively dogshit is crazy to me, because I saw them (some of them) in context. However, I am willing to listen to informed arguments that support the idea. Check that. I don't want to listen to that shit, because I won't understand it and because hockey sucks, but I am willing to consider that it is true despite what my eyes told me - it wouldn't be the first time. One thing about the argument that I DO enjoy is that it shits on the Flyers front office, which is a toilet, so it's appropriate.

In the sense that people are joking around, it's cool to say "I wasn't even born in the 80s, so I can't pick a nude scene." But I think there are people out there who believe this kind of thing. I just want to encourage the fetuses among us to do the research anyway. I have a huge problem with the way that history in general has been marginalized in recent times, because I studied it deeply and know the advantages it brings to understand what has gone before. But for our purposes, I just want to encourage the viewing of more nudity, because the human body deserves it, because aesthetics matter and are nice, and not because of objectification. Or whatever.

This is not to say that anyone is shirking their nude responsibilities. I just want to encourage all of us to do more.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I want to say something about history. Pretending that everyone in the past in hockey was comparatively, relatively dogshit is crazy to me, because I saw them (some of them) in context. However, I am willing to listen to informed arguments that support the idea. Check that. I don't want to listen to that shit, because I won't understand it and because hockey sucks, but I am willing to consider that it is true despite what my eyes told me - it wouldn't be the first time. One thing about the argument that I DO enjoy is that it shits on the Flyers front office, which is a toilet, so it's appropriate.
It’s not EVERYONE in the past. Mostly 70s era players.

Don’t worry, Poulin never played an NHL game in the 70s, so he’s safe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad