NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I need to get out in front of the nude scene. Phrasing. There are too many lascivious gentlemen here, brains chock full of 80s pubescent memories. I, however, wasn't even alive for the 80s. So, instead of mere ogling, I'll go for a little absurdity.

The Honolulu Ghibli nervously announce as our Team 80s Nude Scene......."Death By Naked Chase" from Monty Python's Meaning of Life

Adh4o0CoPgub.gif

Obviously, I cannot provide a nudie GIF. And I can't directly show you a nudie clip. But it's possible there's a clip online. It could even be at a website like this: vimeo.com/10798467 .......but it also might not. Who's to say? Not me. Not me.

------------------------

@Captain Dave Poulin -- every sperm is sacred, Cap, and don't you forget it!

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I, however, wasn't even alive for the 80s.
@BigToe
ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
How do I get stuck between two people with three letter names? Me. You know I’m going to butcher this tag system and it’s you’re fault.

f***ing hell, I'm next to Defect? And Math had been so good to me thus far, I think this is the first time I've been neighbors with His Defectiveness. I hope it's not contagious.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
You’ve been next me a few times and you survived that, so you should be ok. ;)
You're just a damned brat. It's not like I'm suddenly going to start obsessing over Pokemon after being in close proximity with you or anything. This is different, this is defective. I might start trying to draft Danny Briere or something. I mean, look at what happened to Beef!

Weren’t we pick pals for like 3 rounds in a row somewhere near phase 8?
I really don't think so, though I probably would have washed away the memory of it with a few bottles of scotch if had.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad