NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Then you can grind them up and snort them with your butt
gagging.gif

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Waiting on more details but HCette just texted me that her sister was driving to the baby doctor with her baby and the sunroof of her car shattered.

The damn hell?
This happened to me a month ago. Cruising on the highway and heard a horrific smash. opened up my sunroof door to see the sunroof completely shattered out of nowhere.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
when do we get to replace our peoples who were pillaged from our rosters
That’s the neat part, you don’t!

Waiting on more details but HCette just texted me that her sister was driving to the baby doctor with her baby and the sunroof of her car shattered.

The damn hell?
That’s gotta be safety glass right? I assume and hope all are well?

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

The damn hell?

This happened to me a month ago. Cruising on the highway and heard a horrific smash. opened up my sunroof door to see the sunroof completely shattered out of nowhere.
Ok hear me out

BIRD DRONE ATTACK

The government wanted to get into the cars so they used their drones to make an opening.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Well after some deep thought we are ready to make our selection here at the top of the HISTORIC Phase twenty of the Quackverse.

We are proud to select as our Official International Football Team...

Gli Azzurri
and for those that don't speak that language it means The "Blues" and for those that don't know what country i'm talking about it's Italy.

Italy is the home to the greatest calcio league in the entire world and we take great pride in that our squad is not lowering themselves to having to play in that sham of a World Cup in Qatar.

maxresdefault.jpg

210711-euro-2020-italy-ew-637p.jpg

@BernieParent You can come to Rome anytime you want... even though I know you're always hanging out with The Pope anyway in the area.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad