NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Sports are really great, aren't they? So much fun. So relaxing.

3e1b949d0dd0555a72d63ec8b1bd2198.gif

We wake up on this freshly historic first morning of Phase 20 with @BernieParent on the clock, @Young Sandwich on deck, @BiggE on the lido deck, and Asnito on the lido afterdeck. NEW CATEGORIES! NEW PICKS! WOO! I'm very excited.

Remember at the end of the first season of "Twinkle Love" when I was all excited because the one girl finally came to her senses after filming was over and dropped the obnoxious nostrilist and started going out with the first guy? I'm sure you remember. Well, at the end of the second season of "Twinkle Love," the cooler of the nerd twins finally came to his senses, stopped getting in his own way, and let the girl who loved him love him. It was awesome. Both of the twins were adorable, and the girl was adorable, so it was very heartwarming. The obnoxious guy in this season has no rival in obnoxiousness - I mean, he is so far off the charts that they don't chart obnoxiousness where he is, they just draw dragons in water like on 12th century maps of the known world - and he was still with the one girl he was with all along. I didn't really care, because I had no interest in her, but it was interesting to see that the gloss had seemed to have worn off a bit in her eyes and she wasn't as mesmerized by his shit as she had been when filming stopped. It was all just so incredibly f***ing REAL.

It has been a week or two since I finished it, but I didn't want to leave you hanging - I know how anxious you all were to find out how it ended. Speaking of climaxes, let's get those nude scenes! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But seriously, don't post the actual f***ing scenes.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
"Thank you for your time again, Your Holiness. No, we don't understand why they want us to pick naked people in movies, either. That subtle hint at homonyms, though, certainly seems like an appropriate place to investigate. You have an idea? ... Sure, that would be great! Let me just pull that up on our computer and ...

"Oh my goodness! It is our turn already to pick in this new draft right now!!! Blessings to you, too, Your Holiness. Be on the lookout for @Embiid. Ciao!

"The owners of the Tampa Bay FireSticks are pleased to be back at our work on yet another round of drafting. For the 1980s Nude Scene, we will, on recommendation of Pope Francis and with some shrewd guidance from QuackVerse Overlord @Captain Dave Poulin, invoke the homonym angle and pick this famous scene from Aliens.

"We turn over the microphone to @Young Sandwich for what we know will be a most entertaining selection."

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
To be sitting here with the 4th overall selection in Historic Phase 20 and see our top graded pick still on the board is a miracle. The entire Sexpos organization is shaking with delight. This scene assuredly made men out of millions of young boys and probably made some young ladies rethink their sexuality along the way. I didn't even bother doing a write-up beforehand since we assumed this stud of a selection would have been taken already, and of course I have a super dumb work meeting in 5 minutes. So in the spirit of keeping things moving, I will drop a tasteful gif and walk away.

Team 80's Nude Scene - Phoebe Cates in Fast Times

@BiggE Relax your throat muscles

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
NO MOVIE CLIPS BERN! Do you want us to get shut down?

That's not what I was talking about.

To be sitting here with the 4th overall selection in Historic Phase 20 and see our top graded pick still on the board is a miracle. The entire Sexpos organization is shaking with delight. This scene assuredly made men out of millions of young boys and probably made some young ladies rethink their sexuality along the way. I didn't even bother doing a write-up beforehand since we assumed this stud of a selection would have been taken already, and of course I have a super dumb work meeting in 5 minutes. So in the spirit of keeping things moving, I will drop a tasteful gif and walk away.

This is EXACTLY what I was talking about and saying NOT to do. I'm not going to pretend to be angry looking at that, but no one else do this.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace

This is EXACTLY what I was talking about and saying NOT to do. I'm not going to pretend to be angry looking at that, but no one else do this.
Even though it's not the whole scene? I've seen that gif posted around here countless times so I assumed it was Kosher.

I'll delete it to appease those that need appeasing.

BernieParent

Mar 13, 2009

See, @ajgoal, I knew the Cap'n would be fine with a little Bernography. ;)

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Even though it's not the whole scene? I've seen that gif posted around here countless times so I assumed it was Kosher.

I'll delete it to appease those that need appeasing.

Don't delete it, I wasn't finished looking at it.

I was just trying to protect some poor bastard at their corporate job getting in trouble. Like if it's "NSFW" don't post it.

BernieParent

Mar 13, 2009

NOTE: Our like does not necessarily represent an endorsement of the contents of this post.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Don't delete it, I wasn't finished looking at it.

I was just trying to protect some poor bastard at their corporate job getting in trouble. Like if it's "NSFW" don't post it.
I gotchu now. Leave it to the Sexpos to push the SFW boundaries, am I right?

I deleted it, but you can still view it in your quoted post if need be.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly

And there it is! I'm happy you made this selection, it's perfect.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
1664295508529.gif

NO, I SAID ARE! YOU! READY!

Then, for the 5 or 6 paying attention to this thread right now, and the dozens more too wasted or defective to know what’s going on, and to Vince McMahon…hey dad, it’s my show now jackass, LETS GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!
1664295533661.gif

1664295558222.gif

The official stadium series location for the Methgators universe is one that all our inbred, glue huffing fanbase knows and loves, THE DAYTONA SPEEDWAY!!!

Now someone go and drag @Asnito’s sorry ass into this ring to make a choice!
1664295600408.gif

@Asnito please report to the Quackverse!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad