NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Ok and here's a pick I've never ever made before. That I can assure you all

Team international football team: with the shambolic world cup comes a shambolic category

However, we will take this opportunity to honor our late owner, Steve Irwin, by selecting his favorite Aussie rules football squad: the ESSENDON BOMBERS

steve-irwin-otherwise-know-as-the-crocodile-hunter-visits-his-afl-picture-id1380920

steve-irwin-otherwise-know-as-the-crocodile-hunter-with-bombers-picture-id1380917

@CanadianFlyer88

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Like @pit, we'll stay local with our sports team fandom choice. This is a group that regularly gets over 40K fans to watch the dreadful (though ever improving) MLS.

The Seattle Sockeyes are thrilled to select The Seattle Sounders fans.

z7unoy56jzwlp7qtsp9d.jpg

@Beef Invictus! Marvelous Onion! Meaty Onion! Mindful Onion!... and thus ends our enjoyable adjective adventure for this round. :(

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Ok then, I take a serial killer, the Charles Bronson character Dr. Paul Kersey, from the movie "Death Wish" featured here in the 1974 episode of the VH1 series "I Love the 70's"

He is also an architect I'm told, so...that could pay off down the road for a value play.

You can have the gun, just not Calvin's alter ego. I'll pencil in this serial killer pick too, so you can go surgically attach yourself to the bong - you are finished with this phase.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Like @pit, we'll stay local with our sports team fandom choice. This is a group that regularly gets over 40K fans to watch the dreadful (though ever improving) MLS.

The Seattle Sockeyes are thrilled to select The Seattle Sounders fans.

@Beef Invictus! Marvelous Onion! Meaty Onion! Mindful Onion!... and thus ends our enjoyable adjective adventure for this round. :(

Who was your spokesperson?

Reactions: BiggE

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Do I have any make up picks to make or just my football team which I have no idea what to take. Soccer sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: BiggE

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Need to make two picks here, so we'll start with our team Spokesperson. We already have the perfect guy for the job in Morgan Freeman, who I'd listen to talk about anything... but this gives us a chance to add another great voice to our franchise.

He has played two pop culture icons and almost everyone would recognize the voice alone. The Seattle Sockeyes are thrilled to select Sir Patrick Stewart as our team spokesperson.

View attachment 581716

I waffled on two extraordinarily different tunes for our team anthem, but I've made up mind, slightly hilarious to me, given my make up selection above.

This anthem actually is a national anthem but, like the best team anthems, it's short, it gets the crowd pumped, and it's easy for even a casual fan to remember... plus, it takes a giant dump on England, which makes it an all time classic.

The Seattle Sockeyes are proud to select Flower of Scotland as our team anthem, which will be sung by the Hampden Park Supporters.

@mja, when will we see your like again?

Who was your spokesperson?
See above. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad