NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Team Sidekick - Zeke

zoids.gif

zoids.gif

zoids.gif

@pit

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
NJFZ Team College Course: Classic Albums

This course has been offered over the years at NYU and focuses on a deep dive of what makes a handful of carefully curated albums classics. It's been co-taught by none other than Ahmir Khalib Thompson, aka Questlove. Although he is the drummer for the Sockeyes' Supergroup Beyond Cascadia, I believe a course he teaches is fair game under the category description Cap wrote up.

questlovecover.jpg

I spent the overwhelming majority of my time at college listening, playing, and talking about popular music, and indeed may have skipped a class or two or ten in service to that. With this course in the fold, the NJFZ will never feel the need to skip class.

@Lord Defect, Kid Rock is not on the syllabus

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Seems like Teacher Liu is finally starting to calm down and try to get along with everyone and share their actual lives.

sigh-yamadakun-and-the-seven-witches.gif

Despite all of the immeasurable evidence heretofore, we start the day in pure disbelief at the bottomless depths of Milord's stupidity and illiteracy. @Lord Defect will be baffled to hear that his dumb ass is on the clock, with @GKJ on deck, @DancingPanther on the lido deck, and CanadianFlyer88 on the lido afterdeck.

That cobra probably hitched a ride on an 18-wheeler and is much closer to me than he was yesterday, I'm guessing. My spidey senses are tingling (but less so since I crushed another one of the gigantic c***s with a thick book). Luckily, we really are right in the middle of East Buttf***, Egypt, so it's not like the highway runs past our homestead. That c*** is coming here because he thinks it's Egypt, isn't he? F***ing people are so stupid. "OHHHHHHHHHH nIcK cAgE oWnS cObRaS, sO I sHoUlD, tOo! DURRRRRRRRRR!" F*** off.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Seems like Teacher Liu is finally starting to calm down and try to get along with everyone and share their actual lives.

sigh-yamadakun-and-the-seven-witches.gif

Despite all of the immeasurable evidence heretofore, we start the day in pure disbelief at the bottomless depths of Milord's stupidity and illiteracy. @Lord Defect will be baffled to hear that his dumb ass is on the clock, with @GKJ on deck, @DancingPanther on the lido deck, and CanadianFlyer88 on the lido afterdeck.

That cobra probably hitched a ride on an 18-wheeler and is much closer to me than he was yesterday, I'm guessing. My spidey senses are tingling (but less so since I crushed another one of the gigantic c***s with a thick book). Luckily, we really are right in the middle of East Buttf***, Egypt, so it's not like the highway runs past our homestead. That c*** is coming here because he thinks it's Egypt, isn't he? F***ing people are so stupid. "OHHHHHHHHHH nIcK cAgE oWnS cObRaS, sO I sHoUlD, tOo! DURRRRRRRRRR!" F*** off.
Maybe it's a friendly cobra.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
You were tagged. It's your turn. Learn to read. You make my head hurt. You're wasting our oxygen.

/@Captain Dave Poulin
I completely did not see it.
The Stay Pufts will tackle our sidekick today.
7B4E0246-1A34-4ADA-956D-CA25ECFED53C.jpeg

Who is this nerdy dad looking dude? This guy is Sergeant Major Mike Vining. One of the first members of delta force and its first EOD member.
49668672-4652-4DAE-BB7B-9A6C079AC8FD.jpeg

Dudes one of the hardest hard chargers that’s ever hard charged before.
@GKJ

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
I completely did not see it.
The Stay Pufts will tackle our sidekick today.
View attachment 603606
Who is this nerdy dad looking dude? This guy is Sergeant Major Mike Vining. One of the first members of delta force and its first EOD member.
View attachment 603607
Dudes one of the hardest hard chargers that’s ever hard charged before.
@GKJ
But has he blocked any shots with his face? Nothing says hard charger like blocking a shot with your face.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
  • Haha
Reactions: Asnito and BiggE

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ok then, I take a serial killer, the Charles Bronson character Dr. Paul Kersey, from the movie "Death Wish" featured here in the 1974 episode of the VH1 series "I Love the 70's"

He is also an architect I'm told, so...that could pay off down the road for a value play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad