NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Thank you CF88! Wooden CF88! Resigned CF88! Velveteen CF88!

I do pick for SIDEKICK. Ain't that sick?

I pick PENGUIN COMMANDOS

Screenshot_20221020-133236.png

These penguins are loyal, highly trained combat animals who can identify targets and launch missiles at them. I'm going to use them to shoot off fireworks inside the arena during intermissions or just whenever games get boring or stupid.

@Rebels57

Besotted Rebels! Pickled Rebels! Trembling Rebels!

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
As owners of the Final Fantasy universe, the FOG are obligated to select (as our team laser gun) the famous Arm Cannon of Barret Wallace, the ornery leader of the eco-terrorist group, AVALANCHE, that recruits Cloud Strife in Final Fantasy VII. He has about 10 different versions you can upgrade to with a shit load of special abilities, such as Catastrophe. Yes, it does have laser-esque abilities.

dds3wdt-55440ef4-6f9b-44ba-bc44-7fac0f8b0801.gif

07_Barret_Limit_EN.jpg

barret-wallace-final-fantasy7.gif

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
As owners of the Final Fantasy universe, the FOG are obligated to select (as our team laser gun) the famous Arm Cannon of Barret Wallace, the ornery leader of the eco-terrorist group, AVALANCHE, that recruits Cloud Strife in Final Fantasy VII. He has about 10 different versions you can upgrade to with a shit load of special abilities, such as Catastrophe. Yes, it does have laser-esque abilities.

View attachment 596682

View attachment 596684

View attachment 596685
Doesn’t it have to be handheld? That’s arm held.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Every time I think you are useless, I look up and see that @Hollywood Cannon still hasn't made up his pick.
And every time you remind me of this I feel like a real POS. One of these days i'm going to click "Post reply."

For spreadsheet sake, I am going to take Literature of Baseball which they have at Drexel. My more in depth post i'll do tomorrow.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
And every time you remind me of this I feel like a real POS. One of these days i'm going to click "Post reply."

For spreadsheet sake, I am going to take Literature of Baseball which they have at Drexel. My more in depth post i'll do tomorrow.

I was going to take "Literature of Abandonment" for mine, but I can't find a university that offers it.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace

Did you take any wacky/fun electives there? I snuck in Rock & Roll Cinema, The Horror Film, and Film Comedy.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Subsequent Rebels! Elite Rebels! Gratis Rebels!

Soup Time is now complete. My soupsack is filled to bursting, and now I wait for it to distribute the soup to my various vestigial and laughable dependent organs. They all sup from the soupsack. Without it they are nothing. Pathetic.

I pick now my INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM

Portland Meatballs

1666320067526.png

The Meatballs are a footkickball team from Portland. After much research, I have deduced that this is a functional pick as the game they play is identical in concept to football. You kick a ball with your foot, and if it goes in the right place and someone doesn't catch it in time you score. I am sure some of them have travelled internationally. They once lost 2-17 to a team called "We Got The Runs." They are named after Meat. Spherical flesh.

@CanadianFlyer88

Ruddy CF88! Measly CF88! Informal CF88!

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I suppose we'll select our nude scene now.

From a relatively unknown Canadian movie, in a similar vein to Porky's (the two films may be in the same "universe"; I can't recall), there is a perfect scene that blends nudity and comedy. At a high level, a few guys challenge some cheerleaders to a game of strip bowling.

I encourage you all to look it up; it's ridiculous and hilarious. The Seattle Sockeyes are amused to select the Screwballs bowling scene as our 80's nude scene.

Gee, @DancingPanther, that's my first strike.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad