NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Yeah, I know I had the mucus part, which is to be expected when we live in close proximity, but what she’s going through now isn’t something I experienced.

We were talking to our friend a couple weeks back when he came over and he said he’s had a bout with the mucusy part a few times this year but would just get some antibiotics and rinse and repeat after a month or so so it’s definitely common.

She’s just really not in a good place and not knowing what it is so therefore not getting anything to treat it stinks.
I didn’t bother going to the doctors because I’m both stupid and stubborn. I know I know, that’s hard to imagine.
Also, not being a doctor, it sounds viral. Did they not give her anything for it? Not even a z pack?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I didn’t bother going to the doctors because I’m both stupid and stubborn. I know I know, that’s hard to imagine.
Also, not being a doctor, it sounds viral. Did they not give her anything for it? Not even a z pack?
They did not. Just some cough medicine. She had a z pack a few weeks ago so that’s probably why they didn’t give one.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
She's going to see her primary tomorrow (as advised by the discharge papers) to get a look over but she had a call into seeing a pulmonologist but they are into December now for when people can be seen but then they said that since HCette went to the ED they transferred her to a phone number where she left a message and they said they'd call back. They haven't yet.

Oh yeah, @DancingPanther she had a 100+ fever on Sunday and is still at like 99.4 while on prescribed Motrin today. Have no idea what that means but figured i'd include it.
@Beef Invictus looks like a doctor needs to be beat up. That or should I commence with the flamethrowing?

Also give her Tylenol if you haven't yet. Consider alternating Tylenol and Motrin every 6 hrs
Random thought I had the other day that you might be able to answer and slightly on topic. Why does baby aspirin exist if you’re not supposed to give babies aspirin?

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Friends, I am HOWLING. My scumbag (Redacted relation) got nailed again.

Him and his culty wife. I'm so happy. Lmao. Give him hard time. He deserves it. While all this was going on, he scammed our 90+ year old aunt into paying for lunch once a week. HOWLING. I'm fetching the whiskey. This rules.
Why the f*** does the article say laws were bent and then in the next paragraph they list multiple instances of insurance fraud. That’s not bent laws that’s broken.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
@Beef Invictus looks like a doctor needs to be beat up. That or should I commence with the flamethrowing?

Random thought I had the other day that you might be able to answer and slightly on topic. Why does baby aspirin exist if you’re not supposed to give babies aspirin?
You see, m'Lord, when two pharmaceuticals love each other VERY much ...

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
Prince Edward Island
Team International Football Team

Tanzania

png-clipart-flag-of-tanzania-tanzania-national-football-team-flag-of-zanzibar-brazilian-flag-material-miscellaneous-flag-thumbnail.png

TFF.png

1666172639502.jpeg

@Striiker

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I have to say two things right off the top. First, Nick Miller is f***ed. Second, MattyBRaps is F***ED.

88kpop.com_seventeen-gif-asian-1524374.gif

We start the day with @Striiker on the clock, @pit on deck, @mja on the lido deck, and Milord's drooling, ignorant ass on the lido afterdeck.

We all know that everyone associated with the Flyers is a c***, right, but all of a sudden we have about a dozen cults going. There's the Cult of Cates is a Center. That one bothers me the least, because Noah Cates isn't actually a c***, and in isolation I wish him well. Much worse is the Cult of Torts. Now, Torts is a massive c***, the entire world knows that, and the idea that his antics are "cute" is nothing new. I guess it was just hearing the national broadcast (which was also full to bursting with c***itude) helping to pull that wagon that boiled my piss. The Cult of Dickless Nick is obviously some time-traveling horse shit. The Cult of Zach Attack Will Keep Our Skilled Players (lol) From Getting Run may be the worst of all, or would be if it weren't for the Cult of Let's Just Throw the Parade Now Because We Ignore Recent History. C***s.

Anyway, who cares. The important thing is that "Transit Love" was not only NOT ruined by the eviction, but was made BETTER by it. It turns out that one of the guys didn't even have his ex in the house yet, so the girl who replaced the evicted girl turned out to be his ex. They had gone out for six years, so there was some powerful emotion there between them. She is still very attached to him and regrets the breakup, while he has moved on (for now) and is eager to find someone new. He's a good guy, so it's not like I am holding that against him, but she is also nice, and she is suffering badly in her first day there as he is gone on a date with someone else, and I would like to see her suffer less. They showed a bunch of clips from their relationship, and it looked really nice, so fingers crossed. The eviction also led the one guy (the evictee's ex) to self-evict, and he was dull as f***, so that improves things, too.

All in all, it is just extremely REAL and getting REALER.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
The Chimpanzees like to think about the future and they like mystery. What's one of the most unexplored and untapped major bodies of water in the world?

Team Body of Water: Arctic Ocean

Now when everyone wants to try and drill for oil there and f*** up a world, the Chimps get to say no.

@mja , don't mess with our polar bears either.

Last edited:

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I'm surprised this one is still on the board, but I've double-checked and it seems to be available.

We need a Sports Team Fandom that has the audacity to be complete maniacs while enduring the most losses in professional sports history; one that's tough enough to put the battery into assault & battery and strike fear into the hearts of opposing teams. That's right, we're taking about the Fightins. THE FIGHTINS!

NJFZ Team Sports Team Fandom: Philadelphia Phillies

lolo9.png

@Lord Defect - SAID! SAID!

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm surprised this one is still on the board, but I've double-checked and it seems to be available.

We need a Sports Team Fandom that has the audacity to be complete maniacs while enduring the most losses in professional sports history; one that's tough enough to put the battery into assault & battery and strike fear into the hearts of opposing teams. That's right, we're taking about the Fightins. THE FIGHTINS!

NJFZ Team Sports Team Fandom: Philadelphia Phillies

lolo9.png

@Lord Defect - SAID! SAID!
I considered that but then I realized that fanbase includes a lot of Flyers fans and… yuck. No thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad