NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
He's saying he went from 1-9 in bets, losing $2930, to 16-9 in bets and all the way back up to a profit of $510 by using the app he mentioned.

It's a very obvious lie to try to promote the app as being more helpful than it really is.
Sorry, yeah I got that. I'm more looking at the background/lying angles. I just don't follow betting enough for anything about this guy or his photoshopped payouts to make sense

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
1666085577322.gif

Oh yeth baybay, the Dream is here to talk to all of my fine Methgators folks, oh yeth!! Now Dusty Rhodes baybeh, the Merican Dream, has wined and dined with Kings and Queens and ah have broke my fast on poke an beans, oh yeth!!
1666085599427.gif

But I ain’t no scholar, no Suh!! But ah do know a college courth that is downright critical for all y’all Methgatas baybeh! And that courth is: Chemistry 101 baybeh!!

Official college course of the Methgators: Chemistry 101

@Young Sandwich , why am I up so early? Oh, and come do this thing of ours

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Sorry, yeah I got that. I'm more looking at the background/lying angles. I just don't follow betting enough for anything about this guy or his photoshopped payouts to make sense
it’s more that the guy is trolling the shit out of Rovell and he just keeps falling for it because he can’t help himself.

They went back and forth like ten times.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Every time my turn comes up and I have a look through the categories, I am reminded how awesome and historic this phase is. It RULES.

CornyWindingCrayfish-size_restricted.gif

We start the day with @Young Sandwich on the clock, @BernieParent on deck, @Hollywood Cannon on the lido deck in his car on his way to his wife's office, and Starberry on the lido afterdeck with a pair (phrasing).

I woke up 1 1/2 hours early today, so that happened. That means today is going to be f***ing useless, since I will fall asleep over and over. It is cold as balls outside, so at least there's that. You know why I woke up so early? There are two reasons. One is that I zonked out like a bastard yesterday afternoon, so there wasn't much sleep left to be had. The other reason is that I found the full second season of "Transit Love" fully subbed. There are no words for how exciting this is. "Transit Love" is one of the very, very best and most real of all these real reality shows from over there, innit. And all of the girls are at least scrumptious, if not downright luscious, and one of the guys is this hilarious, adorable puppy kind of dude, so the casting is good.

But here's the thing. At the end of episode three, which I watched at the ass end of last night, they all got drunk, which is fine. But the one luscious girl stayed up until like 5:30 a.m. and said she wasn't going to sleep because she had a meeting and wouldn't be able to wake up in time. She called the producers to ask if she could go home so she could make the meeting, and it seemed like they said it was OK. The last scene was of her walking out of the house slowly and unsteadily (because she was half in the bag, innit). It was cute, but also a little worrisome. So that episode ended with a preview of the next one, and in that preview they showed that she was going to be eliminated for "breaking the show's rules." For f***'s sake. She is a good and important member of the cast, and this could really f*** up the whole show. You have to wait such an extremely long time for new seasons that you just can't afford to have something like this happen. I'm really anxious to see what comes of it, and that's a big reason why I couldn't sleep, even though I won't watch it until later.

The moral of the story is this - don't ever let anyone tell you that something isn't real when it is this REAL.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
The Sexpos sidekick was down to Janet from The Good Place and this stunning beauty, so thank you to @pit for making this selection that much easier for us.

I have never seen this show nor have I read a word of the comics, but she is played by Willa Holland, and that is more than enough reason for the Sexpos to snatch her up.

Thea-Queen-feature-image.jpg

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f64446336544a424a64314b7474673d3d2d3334303539383032342e3134623036666134663538386139643736333839333531313532342e676966

Team Sidekick - Thea Queen

@BernieParent swing away.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
To kick out a pick while not delaying any further (I am at work, shhhh!), the owners of the Tampa Bay FireSticks select as Team Sidekick, Gandalf. Being on my phone, it is difficult to search if I have already taken him, although I know he is safe since I own the LOTR franchise.

Over to @Hollywood Cannon.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
To kick out a pick while not delaying any further (I am at work, shhhh!), the owners of the Tampa Bay FireSticks select as Team Sidekick, Gandalf. Being on my phone, it is difficult to search if I have already taken him, although I know he is safe since I own the LOTR franchise.

Over to @Hollywood Cannon.

You're good to go, Bernardo :thumbu: Also, great pick.

BernieParent

Mar 13, 2009
@Strawberry Fields You can go. I have to take HCette to the doctor that didn't have an opening for her until December but since she went to the emergency room on Sunday night they found a spot.
Please let HCette know that this board has reached its quota of bad news for the foreseeable future and that we are only accepting good news.

Praying all goes well with her and you.

BernieParent

Mar 13, 2009

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
1666117749140.gif

Methgators nation, yeah, the Macho Man is here to talk about his gun, oh yeah!! Now get your little minds out of the gutter yeah! because the Macho Man is talkin about ray guns, yeah!!
1666117777761.gif

So, the official ray gun yeah! of the Jacksonville Methgators yeah! is the Transylvanian Death Ray!!
1666117803666.gif

Official ray gun of the Methgators: Transylvanian Death Ray from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

@Asnito , I think you’re up but hey I just smoked a bowl so take that with a grain of salt

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
For our laser gun we want something that will bring happiness and entertainment rather than death and destruction. Therefore, the only option would be a laser tag rifle, the 'Battlerifle Pro' to be exact.
1666118752132.png

@Magua I hear they're developing 'laser tomahawks'

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Strawberry Fields You can go. I have to take HCette to the doctor that didn't have an opening for her until December but since she went to the emergency room on Sunday night they found a spot.
Well this was a lie.

She didn’t get to see the doctor. She never got a call back from them.

I’ve just been chasing TV around the house for the last few hours. I’ll make my picks when he’s asleep tonight.

Little background on what’s going on. We had an upper respiratory issue a couple weeks back where both of us were engulfed in green mucus. I got mine out pretty much every morning and didn’t have much issues on the day to day. I still have a slight feeling there when I breathe deep though. She had it much worse than me though. She couldn’t sleep for a week straight but it got better.

Enter Saturday morning and she had a massive headache and just general nausea. She was down bad but rallied after getting some meds in her and was pretty much good the rest of the day. Sunday she woke up feeling like shit and by mid day she had major pain in her lungs and back so I said let’s go to the ER.

Negative for COVID and did a panel for respiratory stuff and that was all negative. They said “you’re clearly fighting something but we don’t know what so here’s some cough medicine and if you don’t feel better in a couple days come back.”

She hasn’t gotten any better.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Well this was a lie.

She didn’t get to see the doctor. She never got a call back from them.

I’ve just been chasing TV around the house for the last few hours. I’ll make my picks when he’s asleep tonight.

Little background on what’s going on. We had an upper respiratory issue a couple weeks back where both of us were engulfed in green mucus. I got mine out pretty much every morning and didn’t have much issues on the day to day. I still have a slight feeling there when I breathe deep though. She had it much worse than me though. She couldn’t sleep for a week straight but it got better.

Enter Saturday morning and she had a massive headache and just general nausea. She was down bad but rallied after getting some meds in her and was pretty much good the rest of the day. Sunday she woke up feeling like shit and by mid day she had major pain in her lungs and back so I said let’s go to the ER.

Negative for COVID and did a panel for respiratory stuff and that was all negative. They said “you’re clearly fighting something but we don’t know what so here’s some cough medicine and if you don’t feel better in a couple days come back.”

She hasn’t gotten any better.
I feel like this was a bigger bug than it seems, I know a ton of people that had something close to this within the month. I had a three week cough that was nagging but minuscule except when I lay down to sleep the cough was constant and keep me up for ever.
Negative for covid.

When I say bigger I mean more widespread not dangerous as in spreading fear and whatnot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad