NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
You should work out a trade with him - appeal to his sense of #Lore. He'll know what I mean.
I will?

Seriously I don't think I would

There's no need, Cap. The Hash Slinging Slasher will do what he has to do.

I feel pretty well protected

MediocrePoorBoto-size_restricted.gif

Oh. Have we done Team Bodyguard yet?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I will?

Seriously I don't think I would

I feel pretty well protected

MediocrePoorBoto-size_restricted.gif

Oh. Have we done Team Bodyguard yet?

I'm saying, you will look at the "Stockholm Simps" and think about how much #Lore would be supported and fueled by them having Sweden as an international team and think "Oh, that would be nice." Then you would look over Toe's shit and find something you like that he would trade to you. Or you could just say "F*** it," especially if Toe doesn't care.

I just realized that we haven't picked International Hockey Team. Yet.

ajgoal

Jun 29, 2015
I'm saying, you will look at the "Stockholm Simps" and think about how much #Lore would be supported and fueled by them having Sweden as an international team and think "Oh, that would be nice." Then you would look over Toe's shit and find something you like that he would trade to you. Or you could just say "F*** it," especially if Toe doesn't care.

I just realized that we haven't picked International Hockey Team. Yet.
Oh, I thought about that and thought you meant something deeper. Since I picked the Swedish Women's team when I did so Toe didn't snipe me.

And hockey is stupid.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
Prince Edward Island
Are things getting back to normal for you after Fiona?

Yeah, they are. We were off work and school for about 10 days and we’ve filled the fridge and cupboards back up after depleting most everything. And we have power and internet. So life is normal within the walls of our home, but outside still looks devastated.

The craziest part of the hurricane for us personally was we sold our home that we lived in for the last decade a couple weeks before the hurricane. The house was practically destroyed by the high winds and trees that fell on it. I feel sorry for the new owners, they will have to totally rebuild in order to live there.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Harold Baines got into the MLB Hall of Fame playing more defense than Juan Soto did last night. Embarrassing.

blush-anime.gif

We start the day with @ajgoal on the clock, yours truly (and falsely) on deck, @Magua on the lido deck, and @Asnito on the lido afterdeck.

I'm in a hurry this morning. I have stuff to do right now, but I also took that MBTI test last night and the results I got were f***ed - it was like a stranger answered the questions - so I have to once again figure out who the f*** I am. In the meantime, enjoy this slamming video.

ajgoal

Jun 29, 2015
I was listening to the radio the other day, and I remembered that there is a cover song that deserves to be selected by every franchise here. Should it remain unselected, I will be very disappointed in all of you.

Now, turning to the all-important Sidekick category. Sidekicks should be multitalented. They must understand science and computers. They should read books, play the violin, and paint. Our choice can do all of those things, as well as knit, build railroads, and fight crime.

He also loves cheese, and is thoroughly pettable.

Team Sidekick: Grommit

We might have him post for us in the future.
wallace-and-gromit-wallace-gromit.gif

@Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad