NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
There's only one tattoo that I care about. When the Straw Hats are saying goodbye to Vivi, they aren't able to say anything because they are sneaking away from Alabasta under the nose of the Navy. Instead, they raise their arms to show their nakama that she will always be with them, even if she can't follow them any longer on their adventure. It is the most heartbreaking thing I have ever seen, and even talking about it gets me teary-eyed as f***. This is the single greatest scene in the single greatest thing that has ever been created by mortal man.

KaTag.png

One-Piece-Vivi-X.jpg

Team Tattoo - X on Left Arm

@Magua

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Honolulu Ghibli boisterously yell out the name of our Team Sports Team Fandom: the Nashville Predators

fishgif2.gif

(@CanadianFlyer88 's pet catfish, unharmed of course)

Something about an expansion team in an untraditional market hits us in the feels. I've always had a soft spot for the Predators as one of my Western Conference teams. They annually do terrific in attendance; the playoff atmosphere, or atmosphere in general, is fantastically spirited and the closest hockey gets to college football; they're relatively welcoming and low on the annoyingness scale. While I wait for the colony ship to blast off, I need to be reminded that going to a hockey game can actually be fun.

@BiggE -- picks are good, drugs are bad, m'kay

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
The Honolulu Ghibli boisterously yell out the name of our Team Sports Team Fandom: the Nashville Predators

fishgif2.gif

Something about an expansion team in an untraditional market hits us in the feels. I've always had a soft spot for the Predators as one of my Western Conference teams. They annually do terrific in attendance; the playoff atmosphere, or atmosphere in general, is fantastically spirited and the closest hockey gets to college football; they're relatively welcoming and low on the annoyingness spectrum.

Well, that helps me narrow my choice down further.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Uh huh huh
HEH HEH!
1666472072321.gif

Um, hey Beavith, your like a dumbass

HEH, HEH, YEAH, well uh, I’m smarter than Cuck Fletcher

Well said, Beavith, well said

Uh Butthead, what’s a sidekick?

Uh, huh huh, I dunno, maybe when I kick your ass like outside or something?

Yeah, yeah, that’s cool!

You are a dumbass Beavith.

1666472106012.gif

READ THE DAMN CARD!!!

1666472131196.gif

Uh, ok. The s-s-sidee-uh kick of the uh Meh-methguh-uh

1666472167943.gif

GIVE IT TO ME DUMBASS!! THE SIDEKICK OF THE METHGATORS IS TOMMY CHONG!
1666472198059.gif
Now you need to scram before I beat what little brains you have left out of your heads!

Official Methgators sidekick: Tommy Chong

@Young Sandwich hmm, you know a sandwich would hit the spot right now, oh and um, you’re up

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

fishgif2.gif

Something about an expansion team in an untraditional market hits us in the feels. I've always had a soft spot for the Predators as one of my Western Conference teams. They annually do terrific in attendance; the playoff atmosphere, or atmosphere in general, is fantastically spirited and the closest hockey gets to college football; they're relatively welcoming and low on the annoyingness scale. While I wait for the colony ship to blast off, I need to be reminded that going to a hockey game can actually be fun.

Is that Mock Nashville Predators General Manager Carrie Underwood catfishing?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

fishgif2.gif

Look, I don’t know if Carrie Underwood was already selected but if she wasn’t, you’re now bringing her to the Quackverse.

Cap will not be pleased.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

fishgif2.gif

You get Carrie underwood too. @Captain Dave Poulin he gets Carrie Underwood! Your favorite!

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Killing a member of your own fanbase seems like a… decision.

I really try not to be mean to anyone, but I’m in some nutty fanbases and I…can’t quite commit to avoiding it.

Like the time I said comparing DiMaggio and Schilling’s peaks out of context is a little misleading because DiMaggio lost peak time to WWII and I got a nutty screed back that started with the phrase “You sound like a Milennial (Born 1983-1996).” I think about that once every couple weeks. Why were the dates included? What does when I was born have to do with Joe DiMaggio? If I was born in 1982, could I claim victory? Anyway, I’m sorry you can’t have an Ignore list.

Oh wait, I forgot I killed Malcom Gladwell. Yeah, it’s justified.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I really try not to be mean to anyone, but I’m in some nutty fanbases and I…can’t quite commit to avoiding it.

Like the time I said comparing DiMaggio and Schilling’s peaks out of context is a little misleading because DiMaggio lost peak time to WWII and I got a nutty screed back that started with the phrase “You sound like a Milennial (Born 1983-1996).” I think about that once every couple weeks. Why were the dates included? What does when I was born have to do with Joe DiMaggio? If I was born in 1982, could I claim victory? Anyway, I’m sorry you can’t have an Ignore list.

Oh wait, I forgot I killed Malcom Gladwell. Yeah, it’s justified.
Was he one of your fans?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad