NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I'm in no mood to be around people. The #RecluseLife was made for days like these.

grumpy-eating.gif

We start the day with @BiggE on the clock, @Asnito on deck, @Magua on the lido deck, and myself on the lido afterdeck pondering the pervert's lame non-decision on tattoos. Actually, it's not as lame as I first thought. Initially I thought his degenerate ass would want his skanks and slags inked to f***, but then I realized that would be more on-brand for the Methgators' filthy contingent. Also, the Sexpos tend to pick really scrumptious picks, and it's just as well that they aren't covered in dirty, stupid tattoos. I just thought of a great pick for this category. Not for me - the only reason we have this category is so I could put the "X" on my nakama - but for someone, it would look extremely great. Someone remind me to share later.

I guess the Phillies have a horseshoe up their ass now, eh? I don't really care about either of the teams left in the National League, and I can't stand either of the pricks left in the American League, so you guys might as well go ahead and win. Being honest, I have always thought that Bryce is kind of a complete tool, but it's not a big deal. I understand why you guys would like him. One guy I do like is Schwarber. Well, "like" is the wrong word. I think I respected his ability more than you guys did before the postseason started. That's natural, because I don't watch him strike out all season long and only see him in the postseason, but I have seen him come through in October too many times to doubt him. He's just one of those guys who has big moments in his bat. That f***ing rocket he hit the other day was ridiculous.

Anyway, that's enough sports. I'm going to go back now to pretending that sports don't exist, because sports is a pack of c***s.
c2b65319b345d7e926add8ec992b62363327ebaa.gifv

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Is that a Cthulupotamus

Also what is her name because I'd like to sample these wares. I have two Cat Burns pumpkins now by the way

Yes. Yes it is. I know you understand this specific pain all too well. Congratulations on your lottery wins.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
You have no idea how happy I am. She releases ~6 unique sculptures every 2 months or so. They sell out in less than a second. It's a million times worse than buying a GPU ever was. Every damn Sunday I had to check for these things.
Yes. Getting these pieces by popular artists is IMPOSSIBLE. Impossible.
I see. I thought Jojo had just gotten to a larger number of followers.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Speaking of pumpkins, look at the melon atop this c***.

200w.gif

We start the day with @Magua on the clock, myself on deck, @ajgoal on the lido deck, and Humongous Toe's son on the lido afterdeck. @Asnito will make up his picks at some point, but if he doesn't start planning ahead and stop skipping, there is going to be cutting.

You'll forgive me for being cautious, but all of a sudden I am being censored on here. I was thinking [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED], but when I [REDACTED], [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. I'm not sure what [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED], but [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] positivity [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED], and that can [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED].

holding-hands-lewd.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Las Vegas Desert Ducks apologize profusely to our fearless Deputy Chief and our brother, Cap, for this delay.

With that said, we are going to turn our attention to the Team Serial Killer category. Now most of you are likely saw this category thinking this category as a serial killer in the normal sense but a few of you looked outside of the box and that's what the Quackverse is all about.

We are going to select a man that is a serial killer of baseballs, Bryce Harper. A pick made in the moment but also a pick of a person that calls Las Vegas home so it's a natural fit.

48ca9165-7d4b-4c3b-94d9-35750f1fbcfe

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
The Las Vegas Desert Ducks apologize profusely to our fearless Deputy Chief and our brother, Cap, for this delay.

With that said, we are going to turn our attention to the Team Serial Killer category. Now most of you are likely saw this category thinking this category as a serial killer in the normal sense but a few of you looked outside of the box and that's what the Quackverse is all about.

We are going to select a man that is a serial killer of baseballs, Bryce Harper. A pick made in the moment but also a pick of a person that calls Las Vegas home so it's a natural fit.

48ca9165-7d4b-4c3b-94d9-35750f1fbcfe
That man is an illicit drug in this city right now. An addiction that won't quit. Here's to hoping we all spectacularly overdose on him in the next two weeks.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
If we're going to have Team Tattoos, then we can't have something garish. We need it to be small and clean; we're not looking to do skin manga.

The Honolulu Ghibli get inked with our Team Tattoo: No-Face

Get it wherever you please. But no face.

49a4ebda95ac5e68ed78f6335091e68d.jpg

@Captain Dave Poulin -- Oh Lydia, oh, Lydia, say have you met Lydia? Oh, Lydia, the tattooed lady.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
If we're going to have Team Tattoos, then we can't have something garish. We need it to be small and clean; we're not looking to do skin manga.

The Honolulu Ghibli get inked with our Team Tattoo: No-Face

Get it wherever you please. But no face.

49a4ebda95ac5e68ed78f6335091e68d.jpg

@Captain Dave Poulin -- Oh Lydia, oh, Lydia, say have you met Lydia? Oh, Lydia, the tattooed lady.
No, have you met my left fist?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad