NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I am a simple man, my sidekick is very simple.

View attachment 598625

Playing Super Mario as a kid (and now), I was always Luigi, all the time. Was once my Halloween costume. I would also play 2-player games and run Mario into a game over so I could just play as Luigi.

@JojoTheWhale
Tell me you’re a younger child without saying you’re the younger child.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The other one not on a Tshirt

These two are on there, so I'm not sure which one you mean.

RVbbZXr.png

qkiqGx9.png

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Thanks to Biff's excellent independent searching abilities, I only need to sell 198 more t-shirts to survive.

giphy.gif

We start the day with @DancingPanther on the clock, @CanadianFlyer88 on deck, free-spending slab @Beef Invictus on the lido deck, and the similarly generous and well-dressed Rebels57 on the lido afterdeck.

I figured something out this morning. Despite the hollow eyes and the skeletal, sallow, emaciated body, Tom Brady is the biggest baby alive. We've all seen Tawm bitch and moan and cry about every call that doesn't go his way, and while that is obviously super childish, that's not what I'm talking about. Every football player who has ever lived has had to come to grips with the end of their playing career. Some have had to deal with injury or suffered tragedy, but most have had to recognize when their bodies can't take it or perform anymore and call it quits. They then suffer emotionally in the absence of the game that has been their whole life.

Tommy refuses to face this decision and pull the trigger, because he is a huge bitch. Sure, he can still play to a high level, blah blah blah, but the motherf***er has a whole "health and wellness" scam going, so he should be aware of how bad it is for him in the long term, both physically and mentally, to keep putting himself out there to be hit (though he rarely is, thanks to all the money he has spent on officials, the c***). He even sacrificed a supermodel (though I don't think she's actually that hot) to keep from facing retirement.

He's just a child and a bitch, and I am sick of the sight and sound of him. Retire already, you Benjamin Button bitch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad