NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Thank you CF88! Voracious CF88! Deserted CF88! Foregoing CF88!

For this pick, I pick a Team Tattoo

SPIDER WEB TATTOOS ON ALL INTERNAL ORGANS

You know those spider web tattoos that people get on their elbows and shoulders? We are going to mandate those, on every single internal organ. Some will die, yes, but others will live. Nobody will ever judge them at a job interview for having these tattoos because they will be on the inside, covering all their interior meats.

For some reason I can't find any pictures of this.

@Rebels57

Obvious Rebels! Exultant Rebels! Real Rebels!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
My metabolism doesn't process spaghetti at all. It just sits there in my stomach not being turned into fuel.

AltruisticCooperativeIndianskimmer-max-1mb.gif

We start the day with @Rebels57 on the clock with a pair (phrasing), @Beef Invictus on deck, @CanadianFlyer88 on the lido deck, and Dancing Panther on the lido afterdeck.

I ripped through the second season of "Barbarians" on Netflix the past two days, and it was really good. I'm not going to call it "great," but it's a step up from "The Last Kingdom," and about 100 steps up from "Vikings." There is this German actress named Jeanne Goursaud who plays the female lead, and she is gorgeous. It's amazing how much more aesthetically pleasing a show is when the people you are looking at are good-looking. Is that shallow? I don't know - is Edgar Allan Poe shallow? One of the few things I actually remember is him saying (paraphrasing) "There is no subject more melancholy than death, and there is no death more melancholy than the death of a beautiful woman." I'm too tired and sluggish to connect the dots all the way there, but you can see what I am getting at.

The big damned baby is on Thursday Night Football tonight on Shitmazon, so gird your loins and drain your spaghetti.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Did you see how I jinxed the big baby? :laugh: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

fingerguns-asian.gif

We start the day ... in exactly the same predicament that we started yesterday. Yesterday never started, or ended. So we continue the nightmare of National Brian Fellows Day ...

H91iMnE.gif

... with @Rebels57 on the clock with a pair (phrasing), @Beef Invictus on deck, @CanadianFlyer88 on the lido deck, and Dancing Panther on the lido afterdeck.

You know how I feel about that fat bastard, so you know that yesterday was a real nightmare for me, but you don't know just how far the #DarkestTimeline dragged it out. Get this. I go to my room to go to bed, but I had to scoop the cat's litterbox first. So I'm sitting on the ground, scooping the loads, and all of a sudden a huge, ugly, evil f***ing spider crawled up from the cat sand. I shit you not. It was like the moment early in a science-fiction horror movie where the loser in the crew first encounters the alien monster. The motherf***er crawled UP FROM THE CAT SAND. F*** my life. I tried to kill it with the poop scooper, but some sand fell back over it, so I had to sift for a while to find it and make sure it was dead. Of course it wasn't, so I took the leading edge of the scooper and sliced it in half against the side of the litter box. Then I scooped the two halves out of the box and crushed them against the floor. Then I sliced it again. Then I crushed it again. Then I scooped it up and dumped it into the bag with the loads.

I thought for sure I was going to have a spider nightmare, where an extra huge, extra ugly, extra evil spider would attack me while I was trying to pee in a Korean dating house. But that's not what I dreamed. I dreamed about the hottest girl from "Transit Love" in REAL life. She came to me while I was covering a high-school baseball game and told me about her problems with her boyfriend. Then she hugged me, because she needed comfort. That was awesome. But then, of course, I had to pee, so without disengaging from her hug, I tried to walk her over to the concrete bunker at the ballpark which held the men's restroom. I took her in there and said "Hold on just for a second," and went to the urinal, where I began to pee. She came over and hugged me again. I tried to tell her "Let me just pull my pants up," but she wouldn't stop hugging me. I tried not to pee anymore, I really did, but after a couple of seconds, I rotated my lower half toward the urinal and continued to pee. While she was hugging me.

I mean, it's really not fair, when you think about it. There really isn't a good reason for me not to take all of this personally and not to become a supervillain.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The PORTLAND FOG will play our Outdoor "Stadium Series" game off the coast of Tillamook, Oregon in the shadow of the most infamous Lighthouse, Terrible Tilly (who our AHL affiliate is also named after).

We will not be freezing the lake over. Instead, a structure will be built up from the bottom of the Pacific ocean. On top of this structure will sit the hockey rink and enough seats to house only other members of the Quackverse. The waves generated by the coast and the lighthouse will crash up against the clear wall that surrounds the structure. The players and fans will travel too and from the rink by ferry. Pucks sent over the glass and the stands will be considered sacrifices to the ocean.

tillmook_2013.jpg

tillamook2_js.jpg

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
FOG Team Fanbase

Can I select the fictional fanbase from the movie Mystery, Alaska? I feel like they'd be natural supporters of the FOG based on proximity and they are a bunch of maniacs, which I like.

high-sticking-f***.gif

368acccc-34b9-44d0-a94f-3c8b5e489488_text.gif

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad