NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Our side kick needs no introduction.
32D1B753-F9D9-416C-9C41-5A21872F19A5.jpeg

@GKJ he was a side kick in a movie called Sidekicks, get it?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The above poster makes me grieve for humanity. He'd fit right in with the populace of Tucson, Arizona, amirite?

rude-dumb.gif

We start the day with @JojoTheWhale on the clock with a regular pick and a make-up pick, @DancingPanther on deck, @CanadianFlyer88 on the lido deck, and Biff on the lido afterdeck.

Usually pit and I share extremely similar taste in music, but I can't imagine sitting there listening to a bunch of military bands barf their brass barf. I didn't know what that Edinburgh Tattoo was until I looked it up - at first I thought it was some sort of Orange loyalist thing, and those people are f***ed, so I am glad it's not that, but I still want to gift pit some earplugs so he doesn't have to hear all that cacophony. Unless they just all walk up on stage one by one and go "This one time, at band camp ..."

I am almost finished watching "Love is Blind - Japan," and it rules quite hard. It's extremely REAL, obviously, and it's interesting to watch relationships in their infancy fall to pieces when people are faced with actual reality. It's not that I want them to fail, quite the contrary, but it's pretty captivating to watch people's foibles come out. This one guy is so f***ing dense - the girl keeps asking him to give her concrete answers about his future plans, and he just can't do it. He can't even make something up. And the thing is, he admitted to her in the pods at the beginning that he had gone bankrupt recently when his business failed, and it's so obvious why that happened when you see him out in the world. The other guy is even more dense - he forgot his fiancee's name :laugh:

The saddest thing of all is that I turned it off for about 15 minutes when I was reminded that the Flyers had a game. So it looks like I am the most dense guy by far. I would be happy to be the most dense guy in Japan, so I just have to get there.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Usually pit and I share extremely similar taste in music, but I can't imagine sitting there listening to a bunch of military bands barf their brass barf. I didn't know what that Edinburgh Tattoo was until I looked it up - at first I thought it was some sort of Orange loyalist thing, and those people are f***ed, so I am glad it's not that, but I still want to gift pit some earplugs so he doesn't have to hear all that cacophony. Unless they just all walk up on stage one by one and go "This one time, at band camp ..."
I plan to use them as an aural weapon against my enemies (also, I know sweet f*** all about skin tattoos and other than grabbing RANCH and infringing on your style, I had no options once Hervez was off the board).

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You can't just go back and forth like that lol

I mean you can, I guess.

You are a total waste of oxygen.
I’m just trying to follow rules. Seems like the category description was more strict than that of the Laser Gun category.

I think we just need to send a clear message on the subject. I recognize that i'm one of the ones leading the muddying of the waters but I think it would be easier to allow the things at the start of a phase rather than the “middle.”

Someone may have avoided those areas because they thought they were unavailable.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I’m just trying to follow rules. Seems like the category description was more strict than that of the Laser Gun category.

I think we just need to send a clear message on the subject. I recognize that i'm one of the ones leading the muddying of the waters but I think it would be easier to allow the things at the start of a phase rather than the “middle.”

Someone may have avoided those areas because they thought they were unavailable.

It's not about the category description - it's about a basic rule of how we handle defunct organizations. And we figured that out once we were faced with it. It is settled and solved. You are literally the only one who keeps cracking it open :laugh:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The glare is about to hit me, so I have to make this fast.

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BKaguya-sama%2Bwa%2BKokurasetai%2B-%2BEpisode%2B12%2B%255BEND%255D%2B-%2BKaguya%2BDescends.gif

I left the order alone yesterday because I wanted to give Jojo a chance to not miss out on early rounds, but also because I am worried about him after the kerfuffle at the airport. He can still go with his picks whenever he is able to come back on, but we'll go back to the order now. We start the day with DancingPanther on the clock, and he is probably picking as I type this, or actually within the hour since he has to drive home and write the dang thing up. @CanadianFlyer88 is on deck, @Beef Invictus is on the lido deck, and @Rebels57 is on the lido afterdeck.

Every time I sit here writing these, something comes up on the TV to irritate me. Every single time. Today it was a commercial with that f***ing turd Nate Burleson. He's a f***ing fool, man. The thing is, every time I am sitting in front of the TV in general, something comes on to irritate me, because everything that comes on is irritating. Last night I was finishing up the first season of this French series called "Le Bureau des Legendes" on my laptop, so I had to find something to leave the TV on, and I chose TNT hockey. I didn't have to listen to their ridiculous panel much, but when I'd get up to go to the bathroom, or when I paused on my lappy to check posts on here, I'd catch some. You know that Liam f***er? That f***er is such a corporate stooge that if you cut him open, he would bleed spreadsheet cells. Seriously, he's basically not even human, like most of the drones you find in most of the offices in most of the places in this country, which is a shithole. And that's without even going into how useless Ass, Piss and Toch are. What a shitshow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad