NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
We aren't dealing with hockey players right now. Because I can't even.
w54qgk4f99b01.jpg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
That game last night set the sport back decades. Speaking of which, how 'bout them Flyers?

giphy.gif

We start the day with @GKJ on the clock, @Lord Defect on deck, mja on the lido deck, and pit on the lido afterdeck. @JojoTheWhale can make up his three picks at any time. I hope we hear from him soon to find out everything is OK. There has been far too much bad shit happening to people on this forum lately.

I started watching this six-episode Korean series on Netflix called "Narco Saints." It's excellent and has a ton of top Korean actors in it. Unfortunately, I only got to watch 1 1/2 eps because my dumb ass stuck with that football game for too long. What a shitshow. I have to make a GDT too, but it has been sunny for about a million days in a row, and I can't see shit with the glare coming in.

The good news is that I haven't run into that bear yet. I keep looking for him when I go out in the morning and at night, and I'm still willing to hug him if he is game, but no encounters so far. I kind of wonder if bears actually stink the way Sam Losco stank when he was living in the wild like a samsquamtch. Hopefully I won't find out.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Sorry, doing my best. Keep skipping me for now. Mom and Dog are recovering extremely well. Mom is coming home from the rehab today. My Dad’s situation now can’t be commented on…

I’ll be back ASAP. I haven’t worked in 14 days. I don’t know what to do with myself. :laugh:

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
NJFZ Team Laser Gun: Schwartz Ring

bf699af3ab0a9d0b8a97e10c66ceca5e--geek-chic-scouts.jpg

Perhaps stretching the definition of a laser gun here, but it is handheld, and capable of firing off a truly devastating laser beam, in addition to functioning as a lightsaber.

spaceballs.gif

So, you know, don't over my helmet, or else you'll force me Schwartz choke you.

44ae7516-bb15-454e-b68a-a6ab558f3a16_text.gif

@pit, May the Schwartz be with you on your incoming selection.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Sorry, doing my best. Keep skipping me for now. Mom and Dog are recovering extremely well. Mom is coming home from the rehab today. My Dad’s situation now can’t be commented on…

I’ll be back ASAP. I haven’t worked in 14 days. I don’t know what to do with myself. :laugh:

Sorry it hasn't settled down yet, but it will soon. I'm about to go whale shit on these f***ers f***ing with you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad